Not coming to this forum anymore :( Booo

kerble wrote:not scary, because I have a black belt, a second yellow belt (new discipline) and maybe 9+ years of training in tae kwon do, kali stick fighting, knife skills, judo throws, sparring, forms, mma, wrestling, grappling, street fighting really dirty, etc, and yet I've never been in a fight in all my 31 years.

Well I have a yellow belt in tae kwon do that I got when I was 6 (or I would have if I hadn't missed "graduation"), the first Mortal Kombat movie, a pair of Bret "The Hitman" Heart sunglasses, and an inhaler I can't find right now.

I go to the gym about 1-1/2 times a month, and I ran cross-country for 1 year, so when all this other stuff fails to impress/destroy you, I will try to run. Really fast.

BRING IT ON! :twisted:
Last edited by unarmedman_Archive on Thu May 22, 2008 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter."
-Winston Churchill

Not coming to this forum anymore :( Booo

I'm genuinely pissed I missed all of this. Fucking entertaining few pages.

I can't compare this forum to any other cos I've never posted on another but that in itself says a lot. Some funny, intelligent and informative shit here. One or two assholes but way down on the international average.

Briefly met a few of the lads/ladies at the Dianogah benefit show at the end of '06 (the Hideout??) and all were very friendly, so no complaints there.

I've never seen this guy LLC post before this thread but I'm kinda hoping to see him stay. See if he can pull this out of the bag and redeem himself.