Juggalo funeral (sad content)

Colonel Panic wrote:I feel for the parents of that dead baby girl as human beings who are suffering a devastating loss, but seriously, what kind of parent would put Insane Clown Posse stickers on their dead kid's coffin?

When GG Allin died and was buried with a bottle of whiskey and wearing a Walkman in a casket covered with punk rock stickers and graffiti, that was pretty much to be expected. He was an adult who chose to live that life and probably desired and expected a funeral like that.

But to deface the casket of your own dead infant daughter with images of clowns running around with bloody hatchets and bottles of cheap soda pop? I guess having an iota of class would be far too much to expect from a goddamn juggalo.

It's disgraceful, sick and sad.

I agree, sure, but I think it's their expression of grief and, in that, it's sincere.

I mean, we're not talking about the sharpest fucking knives in the drawer here. To them the whole ICP thing probably represented extended family and they figured that would be appropriate funeral dress.

That being said, I'm sure the parent's lifestyles were nothing if not completely healthy and had no bearing on their child's brief life.
You call me a hater like that's a bad thing

Ekkssvvppllott wrote:MayorofRockNRoll is apparently the poor man's thinking man.

Marsupialized wrote:Yeah, they would have just left it on the top of their car one day or put it in the wash macine to bathe it or oven to dry it off one day anyway.

We are cold and heartless to mock these people, but let's be honest: with those parents, this kid wasn't going to make it. After a couple years of nursing on baby bottles full of Grape Faygo.......come on. Rickets.
The band: http://www.tremendousfucking.com
The blog: http://www.ginandtacos.com

richterbjack wrote:This would be a horrible situation for two parents to face. It sucks, hard.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't laugh at some of the jokes, though.

Now I just feel like a fucking asshole.

Dude, the kids dad called himself Druggalo.

How much of an asshole can you feel like?

Believe me, even if there is no afterlife, that kid is in an infinitely better place.
You call me a hater like that's a bad thing

Ekkssvvppllott wrote:MayorofRockNRoll is apparently the poor man's thinking man.

Folks,

I have been around the forum long enough to get the sense that many folks here (even posting on this thread) are empathetic and intelligent.

You all can do better than to give these strangers shit for their grief. Terrible subculture denizens or not, their infant died on the day she was born. Were I in there shoes, I could only imagine that I would crave my own death rather than to make sense of it.

If they are so alien to you that you cannot empathize, just shake your head and move on.

= Justin