H-GM is tearing shit up.

Have you ever travelled to a city and immediately felt at home? I'm so digging San Francisco.

Tomorrow we leave early for Sacramento, and as luck would have it we don't know anyone there. EA, you have served me very well in the past and I'm hoping to continue that streak of fabulous karma. Anyone know anyone in Sacramento that would be willing to put up four well-behaved nice young men for one night? Remember, I love you.

Thanks, Ben and Amanda, for coming out last night and for making this embarrassing thread. Amanda, you will be happy to know that I owe you one hot dog.

"Fuck camping."

Randy

H-GM is tearing shit up.

benadrian wrote:
electrons wrote:This thread needs more pictures - of H-GM tearing shit up, throwing shit up, or hanging shit up.

Mandroid has some. She also got a photo of a guy who runs a Cheese Steak shop in north beach who looks like Todd Trainer's uncle.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/busters-san-fra ... ry:busters

Ben

Here's Uncle Trainer:

Unfortunately, he was doing something at the register and didn't look up when I was trying to capture photographic evidence of his Todd-ness. Still, you can kind of tell, even with him looking down.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."

-Gustave Flaubert