Selling a Veleno?

steve wrote:
110th wrote:
Sourmilk wrote:Vincent Gallo wins because he owns property and has money? Although I don't know him, he seems pretty much to be a depressed, arrogant man-child. You can have him.

yeah i'd much rather have a cult of bootlickers than money and property.....

Missed this little gem the first time. Who has more bootlickers in his cult, VG or... well, anybody but Kim Jong-Il?

If you want more words of wisdom check out the Royal Trux thread...

[Ha. 'Wisdom' and 'Royal Trux' in the same sentence!
Well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Selling a Veleno?

I enjoy cool and funny things; electric and acoustic things. This board has many discussions about these things that are appealing and educational to me. VG owns a lot of these things and dances around like an ape shouting some of these things and somehow slithered his way into one discussion.

I can't wait to never talk or think about VG's brand of petty, misguided mannerisms again.

Selling a Veleno?

110th wrote:
Marsupialized wrote:Wow, a complete douchebag has a shitload of money.

That's very rare.

wow a broke guy complaining.

That's pretty ubiquitous.

First off, how do you know I'm broke? Maybe I'm very famous and wealthy and living the famous wealthy lifestyle and running in famous wealthy circles as long as I have I have come to realize that there sure are a lot of complete douchebags who are famous and wealthy.

But let's say I'm not...you are right, I have decided to become a famous and wealthy edgy NYC artist.
I have fashioned a camera to the inside of my toilet and I will be photographing myself shitting for the next few months.
Hours upon hours of tape filled with scenes of feces leaving the warmth and safety of my bowels.

I am pretty sure with that source material alone I will be able to pretty easily piece together a much more meaningful and enjoyable film than this Vincent Gallo ever has or will ever be capable of.

Eat an expensive cock.
Rick Reuben wrote:Marsupialized reminds me of freedom

Selling a Veleno?

j_harvey wrote:
itchy mcgoo wrote: And way better furniture to buy than the shit in that lovely house.

What do you have against the Eames Lounge Chair?

Ubiquitous. The Eames chair is everywhere. No, I mean it. Name one other thing in there that isn't safe and beige and Bea Arthur's idea of "modern". The Eames chair and Noguchi couch and Sputnik lamp are there to sell the house. Safely edgy.

You're posting from an Eames chair, aren't you?

Selling a Veleno?

Why is it when I looked at pictures of that mansion that I suspect that below the wine cellar are long corridors. On the walls are guitar hooks with numbers above them and many many Beans and Velinos hung sequencialy in mylar bags below their serial numbers. Many hooks are empty awaiting their gutars.

Selling a Veleno?

EvilTwin wrote:This line of reasoning reminds me of a Mr. Show skit, called worthington's law. If you're basing value and self-worth on how much property one has, I'm a way better man than say Einstein or Van Gogh. Way to go Einstein! How you treat people, how happy one is, health, loved ones... it all means nothing compared to $$$. You're correct sir.

worthington's law
spaghetti