Selling a Veleno?

110th wrote:you don't think there is a general debate here that is philosophical in nature and has value beyond your transaction w/ Vincent? I do....

Not one bit. If you do, cool.

From what I see, a guitar transaction went down. On the flip side, a bunch of you got all pissy out of jealousy or maybe the need to exert your own sense of superiority? Who gives a shit what Gallo does with his life. Move on. He has no immediate impact on your well being.

Selling a Veleno?

Zom zom wrote:
Let's end this thread on a Total Positive note:

Lonesome Dave rocks his fucking Veleno more awesome than anyone ever.

Everybody else, melt down your aluminum please, you suck.

Jesus, back when I was 21, when I took my anthropological studies too seriously..... a solid hypnotic half hour of "slow ride" loping minimalism by Foghat, at the local pub, on a busy friday night would always help people recover from a solid half hour of the glacial "Goodnight " by the Beatles (which was someone's galloesque way of announcing their departure).....sad times....

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=KnH19yT-bE4

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Qxyz-zKhdy4&NR=1

Selling a Veleno?

busbus wrote:
This has nothing to do with anything. What the fuck are you trying to say as I have no idea what you just e-wrote?

Lonesome dave (mentioned in zom's post) was in foghat. Off-topic. Sorry. It just brought back some old memories of jukebox abuse and wasted youth. I'll be more serious next time.
Last edited by d865_Archive on Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Selling a Veleno?

dear mr 110th,
i don't intend to be rude but your certainty of many ideas are incorrect. duke, i am all for money! steve not so much, c'est la vie... i'd rather wake up and look forward to the day ahead than be mr gallo and work on owning things and figuring out a new way to get the gallo name on the internet to crush the misery that lives in his head.

i couldn't be in your cult- i could not stand taking that much time out of my day on that hairdo, or taking care of so many children, or being raped at 12 by my cousin, dad, uncle...
personally i am not into bootlicking- it seems boring and that takes natural inoculation to an absurd level. just allow yourself to eat a piece of food that has fallen on your kitchen floor, right?

personally, i wouldn't necessarily purchase a house in the hollywood hills with millions of dollars, but i have friends that have. that is what they like-- i like my space foam mattress! it cost a lot of money and i don't feel bad about it.

now... i admit that i place hard work (and i do not mean once being a dishwasher) above convincing someone you dated while they were under-age to suck your dick on camera as art, when your true intentions are to attempt to fit-in-to the edgy art crowd that you crave to be a part of.

nyc and la are fun places to visit- i don't hate them at all.

i have not felt threatened yet (especially on an internet forum) and i will not be dogpiling anytime soon, but in full disclosure i do believe i lent a video of something like that to ucb. i like to help out, when i can, in the community, you know?

and if you really believe that vincent gallo won some "fight" because he bought a house and has more money than you than that is a lonely, lonely road you will be traveling on for the rest of your life because someone else will always "win." many of my friends, mr gallo's friends and poeple that are on this forum won that "fight" with him already- if they were miserable enough to "fight" with him in that way. you know that the irony of this is that vincent gallo is desperate to fit-in-with people who "own" very little. it is a silly argument on your part.

i should say that this could be a philosophical discussion if you are willing to concede to the fact that using sexist, racist and simple, average fightin' words as a way to make people sad is so weak that he should be excluded from any social-political discussion as it is not able to sustain or exert much weight in such a discussion. maybe there could be a moderator that has the ability to exclude such people?

looking forward to new projects by peter sotos, dr kay redfield jamison, lauren weedman, daido moriyama, loretta lux, jack mcbrayer, kim deal, rory kennedy, alex prager, jen davis, bracha l ettinger, martha plimpton, nina nastasia, matt besser

Selling a Veleno?

Dr. Venkman wrote:
zom-zom wrote:
Dr. Venkman wrote:Gerard, eh? And I thought zom-zom was a goofy name.

Stick to threads about Sports and Getting Drunk. You're not funny.

Good to have you back, grandpa. But, I don't need your advice. If I wanted an over-priced metal guitar with missing parts, THEN I would ring you up.

This was funny.
kerble wrote:you talked smack, now you gotta pony up some tone, hoss.

myspace.com/majorbarger

Selling a Veleno?

Wow,
came on to this thread by "searching" Electrical Guitar Company...

Selling a Valeno... hang about 23 pages... this has got to be some sort of encyclopedia knowledge base on the Valeno, No...

23 of the most entertaining pages of, My dad is bigger than your Dad...

I am on the site/forum a lot, i don't post to much as i don't really have a lot of any worth to contribute to so many of the debates.Suppose a bit of the "long time listener, first time caller", but i feel compelled to thank each and every poster on this thread as you have just aided me in passing by a very enjoyable hour.

Tho i must say i knew little about Valenos or Vincent Gallo when i started reading and know little more now, save except that a strap button was removed prior to shipping and that Vincent Gallo does not look good in a "yes" shirt and tangas.

Big thanks to one and all...

Clonk!
I order that you be taken from this court, henceforth to a place of confinement, there to dwell in perpetual fear of being chibbed and humped by rabid schemies.