I heard you enjoy eating Rabbit

Yes, you heard right.
Total votes: 13 (72%)
Who the fuck told you that? Never!!
Total votes: 5 (28%)
Total votes: 18

Meat: Rabbit

I used to have rabbit with polenta and lamb's gravy at a little place called Tina's in the Willamette Valley in Oregon. It was awesome. Only other time I've had it, to my knowledge, was at a Greek place in Milwaukee, and I can't say I liked what they did with it.

I used to barbecue rabbit out in the back yard when I had a house. Looks to the neighbors like you're cooking stray cats. Especially if that's what you tell them.
steve albini
Electrical Audio
sa at electrical dot com
Quicumque quattuor feles possidet insanus est.

steve wrote:I used to barbecue rabbit out in the back yard when I had a house. Looks to the neighbors like you're cooking stray cats. Especially if that's what you tell them.

My now deceased great aunt used to have a summer camp in Harpswell, ME. One of her neighbors their was a French Canadian lady who cooked rabbit quite a lot. My great aunt said that she had no problem with eating rabbit until she visited the lady while preparing the rabbit, and never again ate it due to the fact that she said that it looked like she was skinning and cleaning a cat. --I OTOH, have no problems eating rabbit, and have been tempted at times to make Rabbit in Mole for easter dinner.
"Fuck compose, Fuck melody, Dedicated to no one, Thanks to no one, ART IS OVER".
-Juntaro Yamanouchi

Oh, the conflict. The torture. With so many cutie pie lil' bunny bunnies hopping around Chicago these last couple of years, I have actually been torn about eating a species for the first time. Not so torn that I'll stop, but they are damned adorable.

I've only had rabbit in a braise or stew - never grilled or roasted. I know fuck all about prepping them myself but rabbit is tasty meat.
DrAwkward wrote:If SKID ROW likes them enough to take them on tour, they must have something going on, right?

in Danger Adventure's 2004 Spain Tour Journal, kerble wrote:Jose takes us to this restaurant with a giant camel sculpture in the entryway. We sit in this amazing Courtyard in the middle of this huge building lined with stained glass and dine on Rabbit and chicken. I cover the spot where the rabbit's head used to be with my lettuce and chomp away. We have an amazingly delicious meal and catch up with our good friend.
kerble is right.