I heard you enjoy eating Rabbit

Yes, you heard right.
Total votes: 13 (72%)
Who the fuck told you that? Never!!
Total votes: 5 (28%)
Total votes: 18

Meat: Rabbit

Sly Bug wrote:My mom used to cook rabbit with mustard when I was a child.

Stéphanie had some rabbits as pets and now, it's impossible for us to eat rabbits. They are too cute.

Sylvain + Stéphanie

Alex Maiolo has one of the greatest French Language Rabbit stories I've ever heard.

If you get the chance, ask him about it in person.

so good.!
kerble is right.

Breaded and fried, much like fried chicken, with the drippings made into gravy. Add mashed potatoes, biscuits (the southern US kind, not what you brits call biscuits) and winter greens.

Kick ass.

Based on what I know about Mr. Albini's taste in Southern food, this meal would have ruled him, especially if my grandmother had made it.
Redline wrote:Not Crap. The sound of death? The sound of FUN! ScrrreeEEEEEEE

burun wrote:This guy would take you down and everyone you love, if given the chance.

couple of these, long pole/carrot-on-string combo, husky cart - sustainable transport!

the new age of carrot imperialism begins............
As a youth I used to weep in butcher's shops

burun wrote:This guy would take you down and everyone you love, if given the chance.

in more shameless news,
Danger Adventure's last song, "Big Bunny" was inspired by that particular photo of that particular Champion Rabbit.

if I may:

Faiz wrote:Nocturne:
Now at the door, there's a knock
the moon set in the sky
like the face of a clock

and from out of the dark
you emerge
there's an optical lock
and we converge

she wraps her wrists around his waist
her face around his neck
says:
"we can outrun this thing
with fangs'a'glistening."

Big Bunny

[lead]

Big Bunnies: not crap.
kerble is right.

My mother has told me stories of eating rabbit while growing up in Wisconsin.

Her father was a butcher. They would raise them in the backyard, and, inevitably, some would become pets for my mother and her sister. When it came time to cook Mr. Bunny, they became very upset, and would cry at the dinner table while eating Mr. Bunny.
Available in hit crimson or surprising process this calculator will physics up your kitchen

Rabbit is seriously good. I've cooked and sold so much rabbit over the years here in Portland. as was stated, just like duck and lamb, it's probably the tastiest f'in' thing in history.

The liver is quite nice with pancetta, balsamic, chicken stock over a hand made spinach linguine. Also Braised hindquarters with polenta and broccoli rabe.

mmmmmmm.... Bunny.

But then I think anthropomorphizing food is a dire mistake. Food is food. Eat it and enjoy it.

and yes, I would eat cat, or dog.

Long Pig? now it'd have to be a pretty dire situation, but yeah, most likely I'd go for it.
Great Deceiver