Perfect Track Records

Skronk wrote:Skinny Puppy

Really? Even The Greater Wrong of the Right and Mythmaker? I thought those were pretty godawful records! The rest of their catalog is unbeatable, though.

Joy Division, Bedhead and The New Year, Disco Inferno, MX-80, New Order (barring some of Waiting for the Sirens' Call and "World in Motion"), Codeine, Silkworm, JRLP, This Heat, The Pop Group, Seam, Throbbing Gristle, Bowery Electric, 6FS, My Dad is Dead, Coil.

I could keep going, but I won't
Last edited by placeholder_Archive on Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
matthew wrote:His Life and his Death gives us LIFE.......supernatural life- which is His own life because he is God and Man. This is all straight Catholicism....no nuttiness or mystical crap here.

Perfect Track Records

I have genuinely enjoyed everything that Bedhead put out. Though I prefer Bedhead over the New Year, I don't don't find anything that I dislike in their limited output.

Die Kreuzen is another band who have not released anything bad since they officially disowned everything they recorded after the second album.

Who else from my limited knowledge falls into this category....hmmm.. :roll:

I have heard three albums by Arcwelder & have liked all of them. Not sure about the number of albums they released & I own only one of them. Drumming, singing & doing a great job with both must be quite a task without boinking his own bald head in confusion.

Televison...nope, they got adventurous.

ZGA (Russian Industrial)
Joy Division?
OST - The Sound Of Music?
Terminal Cheesecake? or not
Most of the Velvet Underground
Most of what the Verlaines released
Come (Pre-Whitehouse)
MX-80
The Pop Group?
Silver Apples (assuming they had only 2 albums)
Mission of burma?
unfortunately, no Didjits----refer to Arson 'Lemmy' Smith

& a 1000 others I can't think of or don't know yet.