Which do-nothing band do you prefer?

Slint!
Total votes: 20 (45%)
Low.
Total votes: 24 (55%)
Total votes: 44

Either-Or: Low vs. Slint

Low has brought me to tears, live and on record.

Slint has made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. When I was 24 they might have been my favorite band.

I can't listen to Slint for long any more. Both of their albums have tracks I will get up to pick up the needle and skip at this point in my life, especially Spiderland.
:shock:

Low had some really boring stuff in their career, but not around the time I saw them.

Low wins by a roach dick.

Low.

Travelled from Norwich to Glasgow to see them in April last year, couldn't belive how easily the Drums and Guns songs translated live.

One of the best times I've had at a live gig, even when a fight broke out at the front of the crowd for some reason, I suppose there's a first time for everything?
dontfeartheringo wrote:...You're not performing spinal surgery, you're getting relatively even tension on a plastic membrane which you will then strike with GREAT FORCE using a wooden stick.

cutshaw wrote:Low.

Travelled from Norwich to Glasgow to see them in April last year, couldn't belive how easily the Drums and Guns songs translated live.

One of the best times I've had at a live gig, even when a fight broke out at the front of the crowd for some reason, I suppose there's a first time for everything?

Who the fuck was fighting at a Low show? Really...