sushi

crap
Total votes: 5 (9%)
not crap
Total votes: 49 (91%)
Total votes: 54

Cuisine: sushi

sack of smashed assholes wrote:I've never had sushi, I love fish, so I wonder if I wood like sushi, however, I kinda think sardines are gross.

m.koren wrote:Only time I ever sharted was after eating too much sashimi. And that was a mid-band practice shart. So, technically I can't vote NC and yet... NC.
WF 1 because bad sushi is fucking fowl (especially the chicken roll hahahahaha!)

wrong thread

Is Not !!! Just happens to tie in is all.
Marsupialized wrote:The last time I saw her, she had some Jewish bullshit going on

ubercat wrote:You're fucking cock-tease aren't you, you little minx.

Wonderful stuff. When I finally got to Japan and tried it there, a whole new world opened up for me. On my birthday in Fukuoka I was served cow liver and horse meat sashimi. Somehow this is still the only way I have ever enjoyed cow liver. I have never had anything I could not stomach although uni took a bit to really enjoy.

Jon

Mandroid2.0 wrote:
kenoki wrote:
Mandroid2.0 wrote:
fancyjamtime wrote:Delicious food. People who talk about how gross sushi is yet stuff their faces with fucking McDonalds cheeseburgers are the Modest Mouse fans of gastonomy.

I've only once had a McDonald's burger. It was when I was three years old. I hated it.

I also do not like sushi.

you don't like any sushi? what is it? the seaweed? the rice? there are so many types of sushi, i don't understand how someone could say they don't like it. that's like saying you don't like sandwiches.

I actually love the seaweed and the rice. I just don't like the raw protein. I bite into it and it doesn't succumb to my teeth. Then I start gagging.

oh it's not all raw protein. even though i am part japanese and was raised eating sushi, i can't do raw fish or roe. do you like shrimp? get shrimp sushi, it's fully cooked (steamed). or you can get veggie roll, or dragon roll (smoked eel, cucumber and avacado) or california roll (crab & avacado), or a roll with shrimp tempura. you could also get korean sushi (strips of wilted sesame spinach, dikon, fried fish cake (or bulgogi), cucumber and fried egg). the combinations of non-raw fish sushi are endless....! and delicious!

tmidgett wrote:Somebody ask Steve what happens when he tries to eat fish.

Go on, do it.

OK I'LL BITE...

Hey Steve what happens when you eat fish?
Ty Webb wrote:
You need to stop pretending that this is some kind of philosophical choice not to procreate and just admit you don't wear pants to the dentist.

Mandroid2.0 wrote:I actually love the seaweed and the rice. I just don't like the raw protein. I bite into it and it doesn't succumb to my teeth. Then I start gagging.

A good sushi place's veggie rolls are the best.
Marsupialized wrote:I want a piano made out of jello.
It's the only way I'll be able to achieve the sound I hear in my head.

Sushi tastes like shit and is pretty expensive for a whole lot of nothing.

It's pretty fun sometimes to go to a sushi bar if you hit it big gambling or something. The thing I enjoy about sushi bars is their extreme willingness to get you as drunk as they can on sake and sapporo.

The all* around atmosphere of a sushi joint would be great, if the sushi bar isn't in California.
lemur68 wrote:Why would you be where a jam band is playing in the first place?