Biggest age difference when dating?

I'm 32, my current gf is 24 and we've been dating over a year. She's at my limit for long-term serious dating. I could probably do a one-nighter with a girl as young as 20, old as 50. Anything outside of those limits is weird to me and I won't date anyone with kids. As far as long term dating my 24 year-old gf pushes the boundaries of immaturity a little too much but we love each other and work it out.

I am 33 and the GF is 24 she is probally at my age limit younger, but really she is so awesome that it very rarely matters, I normally find our age difference funny more than anything else, I have had to explain to her what "Land Of the Lost" was and She has explained to me "Pokey Man" which I still don't really get...
Last edited by yaledelay_Archive on Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ty Webb wrote:
You need to stop pretending that this is some kind of philosophical choice not to procreate and just admit you don't wear pants to the dentist.

My fellows have usually been 5- 10 years older than me. Never dated anyone under 18 after I was thirteen. It wasn't creepy.

I've always pictured myself with someone much older. My step dad is 19 years older than my mom, maybe that's why.

I recently met an older man at a cocktail party. He was 20 years older than me, very funny, very gentleman-ly, very cultured. And he appreciated the things about me that often do not land well with people closer to my age.

He called me "spirited" while I frequently hear "intimidating", which I think is euphemistic for "obnoxious".

The party host contacted me to let me know that the gentleman asked for my contact info and was interested in dating. You know what fucking did it in? His goddamn name. Total old guy name. That drove home the age difference.

Anyway. Anywhere, any which way you find it, if someone works in the certain discrete categories that make you feel all right in the world, snap them up and treat them nice.
H-GM wrote:Still don't make you mexican, Dances With Burros.