EA Homepage " Welcome"

bumble wrote:
Ty Webb wrote:
Rotten Tanx wrote:
bumble wrote:
Ty Webb wrote:
Rotten Tanx wrote: it's message board

GET IN THE BACK OF THE VAN!

Jesus Christ, I'll bring the baseball bats.

Tanx, you don't even know what you've done, do you? Answer me!

Google tells me this is from Withnail and I. I turned that flick off halfway through. If I want to see drunk English people talking bollocks I'll go find my mom.

You're straight out of your mind. Go smoke some weed and watch it again. If you don't smoke weed, drink two tall ciders (ice in the ciders) and two quadruple whiskeys, and watch it again.

You crazy, man. CRAZY.

I just routinely beat people with baseball bats in the backs of vans.

People who don't know "its" from "it's", that is.

Also, shoppe owners, etc.

What can I say, I'm just a good looking rebel who plays by his own rule's. I think I'll just carry on nonregardless.
simmo wrote:Someone make my carrot and grapefruits smoke. Please.

EA Homepage " Welcome"

Ty Webb wrote:GET IN THE BACK OF THE VAN!

I have met the actor who delivered that line. He was in a production of Stoppard Shorts last year which some friends put on.

To my chagrin, I cannot remember the guy's name but he is an absolute gent and neither embarrassed or snooty at that line being his big screen moment.

EA Homepage " Welcome"

aldofarian wrote:
To my chagrin, I cannot remember the guy's name but he is an absolute gent and neither embarrassed or snooty at that line being his big screen moment.

That's no small feat considering he must've had it screamed in his face by strangers a thousand times over the past 20 years.
You had me at Sex Traction Aunts Getting Vodka-Rogered On Glass Furniture