Are all women crazy?

Yes, they are all crazy
Total votes: 23 (43%)
No, some are normal like me
Total votes: 30 (57%)
Total votes: 53

Are all women crazy?

Are all women crazy? Please say "No, there are plenty that are calm, logical and rational. There are many that don't make impulsive decisions purely based on emotions, emotions that are often rooted in speculation and marginally worrisome 'what-ifs'."

I think a have met some but it looks like I've yet to have a relationship with one.

Just fucking tell me.

Are all women crazy?

I have yet to meet one who isn't a fucking loony bird.

It's not a bad thing, mind you. It's what makes them so damn irresistible.

I did know one who I thought was stable awhile back, but the cracks eventualy started to show. She began weeping one day because she couldn't get the gas cap off this rental car she had, to fill it up. She was in a joyful mood 2 seconds before this. She just sat down on the curb there next to the pump and wept.
I got out and it took me all of 2 seconds to figure it out. It had a little button you had to push.
Rick Reuben wrote:Marsupialized reminds me of freedom

Are all women crazy?

I have said this before on this board: all women are crazy. you just have to find one that is the kind of crazy you like.

you may have to try a few different kinds of crazy before you know what's going to work for you.

men, of course, are usually insane as well. we just don't recognize it in one another as frequently....

hope this helps.

Are all women crazy?

otisroom wrote:Everyone (regardless of sex) is capable of acting flipping nuts at some point. Some more then others. And I've noticed that the tendency towards craziness decreases as one gets older.

Maybe that's why I gravitate to older women. If I'm lucky.

Of course there are sane women, you just have to find one that's your type.
Marsupialized wrote:I want a piano made out of jello.
It's the only way I'll be able to achieve the sound I hear in my head.

Are all women crazy?

Marsupialized wrote:
the$inmusicisallmine wrote:men, of course, are usually insane as well.

Most men aren't insane, 'insane' implies something out of the ordinary and interesting.
Men are just fucking stupid, lame and boring for the most part.

the insanity comes in where these stupid lame and boring men delude themselves into believing that they are clever, attractive and interesting, and have big dicks. thats the insane part.

Are all women crazy?

givemenoughrope wrote:Are all women crazy? Please say "No, there are plenty that are calm, logical and rational. There are many that don't make impulsive decisions purely based on emotions, emotions that are often rooted in speculation and marginally worrisome 'what-ifs'."

I think a have met some but it looks like I've yet to have a relationship with one.

Just fucking tell me.

:smt090
http://www.ifihadahifi.net
http://www.superstarcastic.com

Marsupialized wrote:Thank you so much for the pounding, it came in handy.