I m banning pretty much all new gimmick accounts

A good way to manage this proactively, all the new accounts that SDP is gonna try and create to keep the nonsense alive, would be to ban all the IP addresses that are known to be proxy/anonymizer addresses. Nobody's got any genuine need to post from them, except people who've had their real IP address banned.

hatemyway wrote:Shit, am I a gimmick?

I was going for the longest membership with the least amount of posts ratio (still active category) record.

I mean 51 posts in 733 days. Thats got to count for something right? Someone has to offset Marsup and That Damned Fly.

Right?

Pretty sure there have been posts made in the past week or two by people who've been members since 2003 who have fewer posts than you. So if that really was you angle, you're failing. Although, if you post only one or two more times in the next 5 or 10 years, you might find yourself holding that title.
"The bastards have landed"

www.myspace.com/thechromerobes - now has a couple songs from the new album

scott wrote:A good way to manage this proactively, all the new accounts that SDP is gonna try and create to keep the nonsense alive, would be to ban all the IP addresses that are known to be proxy/anonymizer addresses. Nobody's got any genuine need to post from them, except people who've had their real IP address banned.

You realize there are millions of them, right?
steve albini
Electrical Audio
sa at electrical dot com
Quicumque quattuor feles possidet insanus est.

steve wrote:
scott wrote:A good way to manage this proactively, all the new accounts that SDP is gonna try and create to keep the nonsense alive, would be to ban all the IP addresses that are known to be proxy/anonymizer addresses. Nobody's got any genuine need to post from them, except people who've had their real IP address banned.

You realize there are millions of them, right?

I've told you a thousand times not to exaggerate.
dude, where's my life?