Unrealistically Absurd Craigslist-Ebay Prices...

lemur68 wrote:Posted this in the other eBay thread, then noticed this thread, which is more appropriate:

Honda Insight with Buy It Now price of $1,000,000

It's just a regular car, not owned by George Clooney and/or sexed in by Brangelina, just a regular car.

According to "who killed the electric car" there's no more of these left. Unless that's a different electric car. Being one of a kind might almost justify the one mil BIN.

otisroom wrote:
lemur68 wrote:Posted this in the other eBay thread, then noticed this thread, which is more appropriate:

It's just a regular car, not owned by George Clooney and/or sexed in by Brangelina, just a regular car.

According to "who killed the electric car" there's no more of these left. Unless that's a different electric car. Being one of a kind might almost justify the one mil BIN.

Noooooooo way. They just listed the million to catch attention. Obviously they succeeded.

There still electric and hybrid cars being made, more than ever now. They are selling like hot cakes.
IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME, THEN DON'T READ MY FUCKING POSTS!

otisroom wrote:http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/msg/748478636.html

Why? For $5 what a waste of time.

Dude, I see people selling shit for 1,2,3,4, 5 dollars ALL the time. WHY? What is the God damn fucking point?

Seriously? You are really going to attempt to sell that shitty ass picture frame for 1$? WHAT!!???!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Does anyone realize gas is fucked and gas to go get it is going to be more than the actual price of the item? Like I said WOW wow WOW wow WOW wow
IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME, THEN DON'T READ MY FUCKING POSTS!

otisroom wrote:

The Insight's a hybrid. I think it's still in production, though Honda recently stopped production of the hybrid Civic.
tocharian wrote:Cheese fries vs nonexistence. Duh.

TRIFECTA wrote:
otisroom wrote:http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/msg/748478636.html

Why? For $5 what a waste of time.

Dude, I see people selling shit for 1,2,3,4, 5 dollars ALL the time. WHY? What is the God damn fucking point?

Seriously? You are really going to attempt to sell that shitty ass picture frame for 1$? WHAT!!???!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Does anyone realize gas is fucked and gas to go get it is going to be more than the actual price of the item? Like I said WOW wow WOW wow WOW wow

Conversely, people are probably trying to sell their cheap junk for extra gas money.
tocharian wrote:Cheese fries vs nonexistence. Duh.