Little details from your day

burun wrote:
the Classical wrote:2. Played a round of mini golf at the art museum

Do you get to putt the ball through "masterpieces"?

Or is the golf course designed by Jeff Koons or something?

I wish. No they set up a little course of artist designed holes. It was fun. I completely lost my focus on 6 (Giant Tidal Wave) and ended up in third (out of three).

Riding in to work this morning I stop at a light, look down to my right and lying there in the grass was a single playing card which just so happened to be...

THE ACE OF SPADES!
THE ACE OF SPADES!
THE ACE OF SPADES!
THE ACE OF SPADES!
THE ACE OF SPADES!

geiginni wrote:How about commemorative clock celebrating glorious anniversary of dead heros of great patriotic NASCAR?

burun wrote:Here's a detail from my day:

I'm researching Medic Alert bracelets.

As I discover more and more allergic reactions to drugs, I'm thinking that maybe I should get one of these.

Anyone have one of these? Has it saved your life, as the ads claim?

I keep thinking I should get one, as I am allergic to penicillin and have asthma, but I never get around to it.

I imagine, in an emergency, it could definitely help a paramedic sort things out right away, and possibly not administer something you could react in a bad way to.

On my cell phone, in my address book under "in case of emergency", after the emergency contact phone numbers I have listed, there is a place for "personal info" where I do have this information listed. You may want to check to see if you have a space for that on your cell phone, if you have one. Probably not as effective as a bracelet, which is immediately obvious on someone's wrist, but I'm sure they check cell phones at some point for contact info if you are not conscious, so it's better than nothing.

What are you allergic to? I know allergies to latex and penicillin are very common, and can cause serious life threatening reactions, and since it is not uncommon for medics and emergency rooms to use latex and administer penicillin, it could be very important to have that info handy for someone.
Available in hit crimson or surprising process this calculator will physics up your kitchen

I am allergic to most antibiotics I have been given. Cephalosporins, Pennecillins, you name it. Notable exceptions: Cipro! So in case of the Anthrax attack, I am good.

I really should have some sort of schmancy allergy tests, but I keep finding out this stuff through trial and error.

Latex allergies suck. One of my co-workers at ICP is a sous chef, who is allergic to both shellfish and latex - so he has to wear Nitrile gloves to prep.
I make music/I also make pretty pictures