" Shitty Movie Night" -- Suggestions?

Mandroid2.0 wrote: Especially with the sex offender luck dragon thing. Gah.

This is hysterical. But c'mon, that sphynx gate was kind of awesome.

What about 'Return to Oz'? I watched that movie a million times when I was younger. Fairuzia Balk lost her virginity on the set of that film, at the tender age of 11.
Well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

andteater wrote:we once tried to make steve watch Return to Oz, as it is actually in the EA Video Library...but he wasnt having it.

that movie is pretty amazing - very visually disturbing.

as far as amazing bad movies go:

and

andyk

Having spent a few happy months as Andteater's roommate, I can say with some authority that he is among the world's experts on shitty movies.

Every night is Shitty Movie Night in the Jeff Park Zoo.

Ace wrote:
Mandroid2.0 wrote: Especially with the sex offender luck dragon thing. Gah.

This is hysterical. But c'mon, that sphynx gate was kind of awesome.

What about 'Return to Oz'? I watched that movie a million times when I was younger. Fairuzia Balk lost her virginity on the set of that film, at the tender age of 11.

return to oz is good!!! it really scared me when i was a kid.
i also like labrynth, no waffles.

timpickens wrote:OK CYBORG, have you seen the movie I'm a Cyborg, but that's OK?

Yes, actually, my screen name is a reference to the film "I'm a Cyborg But that's OK". I'm a huge fan of Park Chan-Wook films, as well as quality Korean/Asian cinema in general.

I hope you're asking in a positive light. A lot of people didn't like this film and "eloquently" described it as "too weird!".

I on the other hand love it to death and own my own copy after seeing it in the theater during the Smithsonian's recent Korean film festival.

The ultimate zing!