No Middle Name?

Crap.
Total votes: 6 (26%)
Not Crap.
Total votes: 17 (74%)
Total votes: 23

n-mn: no middle name

middle names can be NC. Mine starts with the letter S. I used to give people 20 guesses to find it or give me some agreed upon sum ($5 or $10, or a pitcher of beer or something). Won a lot of money that way.

My middle name is Smith.

Family tradition. It was the maiden name of the woman that first married into the family in the US in the 1780's. Every generation of my dad's family since, someone (or someones) got it. My dad did. I got it. It'll die with me, at least on our limb of the family tree...

my dad was totally set on my middle name being Danger, so i could say Danger is my middle name. he really thought it would be a great idea. thanks to Mom it didn't happen and he still bitches about it. my half-sister still calls me Danger alot. her middle name is Starr. not a typo, 2 r's. my dad and her mom weren't weird hippies or anything...

liquidchildren wrote:my dad was totally set on my middle name being Danger, so i could say Danger is my middle name. he really thought it would be a great idea. thanks to Mom it didn't happen and he still bitches about it. my half-sister still calls me Danger alot. her middle name is Starr. not a typo, 2 r's. my dad and her mom weren't weird hippies or anything...

Is your first name Nick?
Available in hit crimson or surprising process this calculator will physics up your kitchen