Required Act While Listening to iPod: Questioning Sexuality

I was never confused
Total votes: 4 (67%)
I am comfortable in my Metrosexuality
Total votes: 2 (33%)
Total votes: 6

ALL FOR THE LOVE OF BELFORAN MEWS

I can say with 100 percent honesty I have never listened to an IPOD even once, never. I don't have one, have never borrowed one and always refuse people's suggestions I 'check this shit out' while trying to hand me the nasty warm slimy ear plug things caked with earwax and whatever bugs they have crawling all over their head.
Rick Reuben wrote:Marsupialized reminds me of freedom

When I listen to my iPod, it makes me kinda bi
AHHHH C'MON, FUCK A GUY

Seriously though, my hetrosexuality has been intact in the two times that I used an mp3 player- one being a 60gb Creative Zen Jukebox Xtra, the other being a (currently broken 80gb) Zune.

Maybe I need to use an actual Apple product to get in touch with my inner manlover.

Never wanted one since I figured I would just carry around 60 GB of music skipping to the 20 GB I actually like and the 2 GB I wanted to hear right then. Plus, mp3s sound like shit.

Borrowed gf's and filled it. Hated it until I hit shuffle and heard Sidney Bechet, Beach Boys, Bernard Herrmann, Slayer, and Kraftwerk all in a row and quickly saw the point. It's kinda awesome to hear the connection between two or more pieces of music from different eras when forced to. You hear them in a completely different light.

USE THE VOLUME LIMIT FUNCTION OR YOU WILL GO DEAF!

And it goes without saying that they and most Apple products look gay. I even carried around her fucking pink carrying case. I could care less if it makes me look gay or that I robbed a teenage girl. I'm right at the high point of some Tod Dockstader track thats melting my mind. What the fuck do I care?