Last Question(s) for Steve

tommydski wrote:I'm not entirely convinced that this means Amanda is prejudice towards Mexicans. This could mean the Mexicans in question were pieces of shit because she was angry with them, not because they were Mexican. It was an unfortunate choice of words but in the context of the post, she was angry and expressed herself thus.

Not saying this was the case here specifically, but I always find this to be a classic move of someone who "tolerates" another type of person.

That gay guy you work with is "a pretty cool guy", until he spites you somehow. Then he's a "fucking faggot".

Truth often comes out when you're "pissed".

tommydski wrote:I think Mr. Cunt was referring to me, not Mr. Horuss.

So is Horuss Mexican then?

If so that would explain the threat of violence toward mandroid.

ERawk, you are not allowed to point out it was in bad form for him to threaten her like that because violence against and disrespect of women is part of their culture and you'd be a bigot to not just accept it. In fact, just accepting it is not enough, you need to celebrate it and find it beautiful. OR ELSE.
Rick Reuben wrote:Marsupialized reminds me of freedom

Tree wrote:
tommydski wrote:I'm not entirely convinced that this means Amanda is prejudice towards Mexicans. This could mean the Mexicans in question were pieces of shit because she was angry with them, not because they were Mexican. It was an unfortunate choice of words but in the context of the post, she was angry and expressed herself thus.

Not saying this was the case here specifically, but I always find this to be a classic move of someone who "tolerates" another type of person.

That gay guy you work with is "a pretty cool guy", until he spites you somehow. Then he's a "fucking faggot".

Truth often comes out when you're "pissed".

And often it's the most convenient, obvious method to get right under the skin of the person who pissed you off, and has nothing to do with any "truth" about your feelings toward a group of people.

tommydski wrote:I think Mr. Cunt was referring to me, not Mr. Horuss.

I was, and by fun I meant "not really fun at all" and "Tommy is right, as he always is when he turns the diplomatic tone on"

Wasn't it clear that Mandroid simply wanted to say something nasty because she couldn't sleep?

edit: Seriously, when you really want to sleep but something is distracting you from doing so - that's one of the most annoying things. Not that I think it was a smart thing to say, but I see where it came from and it doesn't appear like racism.
Last edited by emmanuelle cunt_Archive on Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

I want you to understand that this man at the window is my painter.
He's not just some dingbat I found on the Strip. He's a foreigner. I think he's probably Samoan. What he does is a gross, physical salute to the fantastic possibilities of life in this country. My painter understands this concept, despite his racial handicap.

But do you?
Peter

ERawk wrote:Can't we all just get along?

I cannot and will not get along with some dude who walks in and says to a girl 'you better talk like I want a woman to talk or else I will beat you up'

Fuck that, dude's a ding-a-ling. Always will be from this point forward. Fuck him.
Last edited by Marsupialized_Archive on Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rick Reuben wrote:Marsupialized reminds me of freedom

Tree wrote:Truth often comes out when you're "pissed".

I know what you mean but I genuinely don't think Manda hates Mexicans. Maybe she will post here to say "I despise all Mexicans" and I will look stupid.

I think she was probably mad and she said something unfortunate in the heat of the moment.
run joe run wrote:Kerble your enthusiasm.