Calling your friend out on his tiny cop sized dick:

Crap! He's got enough problems
Total votes: 13 (76%)
Not Crap! How could you not say something?
Total votes: 4 (24%)
Total votes: 17

Teasing: Pointing out the tiny size of a male friend s cock

Ace wrote:
steve wrote:Not if he was born female I wouldn't.

you just had to go there, didn't you?

Wow! It might be time to start lightening up on the testosterone injections? Maybe just a tad?

I bet she gets more performance enhancement than MLB, Olympic weightlifting and the Tour de France combined!
Marsupialized wrote:Right now somewhere nearby there is a fat video game nerd in his apartment fucking a pretty hot girl he met off craigslist. God bless that craig and his list.

Rachi wrote:From my point of view, it's the cliche. It doesn't matter how big it is, it's how you use it.

Crap

That's all fine and good but I am talking microphallus here. Peanut. Thumbnail. Pimple dick. He's gotta hold it with tweezers to piss.

How's he gonna use that thing? Really. Come on now. Unless you can be brought to orgasm through vigorous pointing and laughter, I just don't see it happening. That sort of thing.
Rick Reuben wrote:Marsupialized reminds me of freedom

Marsupialized wrote:
Rachi wrote:From my point of view, it's the cliche. It doesn't matter how big it is, it's how you use it.

Crap

That's all fine and good but I am talking microphallus here. Peanut. Thumbnail. Pimple dick. He's gotta hold it with tweezers to piss.

How's he gonna use that thing? Really. Come on now. Unless you can be brought to orgasm through vigorous pointing and laughter, I just don't see it happening. That sort of thing.

I knew a guy who'd described a former bandmate's penis thusly:

"You know that guy in The Warriors with the really big afro? Imagine that afro with a peanut on it."
You call me a hater like that's a bad thing

Ekkssvvppllott wrote:MayorofRockNRoll is apparently the poor man's thinking man.

I don't think you can judge a cock when it's not in "active" mode. Honestly, this thing has moods, one day you wake up and it's rubbing your knee, the other you'll look for it in the bush.
Now, because I'm not the orgy type of guy, I can't tell whether my friends' dicks are small or not. Anyhow, I won't be making fun out of it. It's as if you have a friend who's 5"10 400 pounds. Have some mercy on the poor guy!
same goes for teeny tiny dicks.