You gotta bomb a city...

Well, in LA we were in a bar and there's a huge commotion. People are all running over to the back area like they are giving out money, I see flashbulbs and shit going off.
I walk over and look and it's the dude who played the principal on 'Saved by the bell' I shit you not. People are just wetting themselves with excitement at meeting him and talking to him, people are running out to their cars for their headshots and scripts to give him.
In Chicago, we ate lunch and Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn were at the table next to us.
Nobody bothered them once, just ignored them.

Who's the hicks again?
Rick Reuben wrote:Marsupialized reminds me of freedom

You gotta bomb a city...

Marsupialized wrote:Well, in LA we were in a bar and there's a huge commotion. People are all running over to the back area like they are giving out money, I see flashbulbs and shit going off.
I walk over and look and it's the dude who played the principal on 'Saved by the bell' I shit you not. People are just wetting themselves with excitement at meeting him and talking to him, people are running out to their cars for their headshots and scripts to give him.
In Chicago, we ate lunch and Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn were at the table next to us.
Nobody bothered them once, just ignored them.

Who's the hicks again?

Oh come on, like that isn't exciting.

and, not to get on anybody's shit, but I think it should be 'Who are the hicks again?
You call me a hater like that's a bad thing

Ekkssvvppllott wrote:MayorofRockNRoll is apparently the poor man's thinking man.

You gotta bomb a city...

Marsupialized wrote:
The MayorofRockNRoll wrote:Who's the hicks again?

Oh come on, like that isn't exciting.

and, not to get on anybody's shit, but I think it should be 'Who are the hicks again?

I was using hick speak purposely. Say it with a southern accent.[/quote]

Damn! I already be knowin that shit, cuz.
You call me a hater like that's a bad thing

Ekkssvvppllott wrote:MayorofRockNRoll is apparently the poor man's thinking man.