Was I In The Wrong?

Fuck that kid. He should learn to keep his bullshit to himself.
Total votes: 8 (11%)
MrFood was a rude, aggressive asshole.
Total votes: 62 (89%)
Total votes: 70

Was I Completely Out Of Order Here?

NerblyBear wrote:My sister is very cool and smart

But brother, we can't...it's forbidden
That's what makes it so hot, baby....now c'mere, give me what I have been craving all these years....

Nerbly! Nerbly, wake up! It's time for lawyer schoool, you don't wanna be late!

Oh, dearest mother, I had the most wonderful dream! Why oh why couldn't you have waited just a few more moments to wake me?
Rick Reuben wrote:Marsupialized reminds me of freedom

kenoki wrote:so basically you don't know how to take a compliment. all you have to say is, "oh really? thanks." and walk away. interaction over. any more thought put into it is just a waste of time.

Or 'Hey thanks, I like yours too....you have the 'ridiculous douchebag' thing down perfect'
and walk off giggling.

See, any chick I would be with would laugh and laugh and laugh, not give me some fucking attitude.
Rick Reuben wrote:Marsupialized reminds me of freedom

kenoki wrote:so basically you don't know how to take a compliment. all you have to say is, "oh really? thanks." and walk away. interaction over. any more thought put into it is just a waste of time.

I also feel for that kid.

I don’t think there’s anything despicable or wrongheaded in taking special delight in clothes. I love clothes, same as I love makeup, hair and other sensual embellishments. If someone with this sensibility notices you, be a little appreciative. You’re doing something right. Lord knows we gals could do with more nice things to look at when we go out to da punk club.
Last edited by tocharian_Archive on Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ace wrote:derrida, man. like, profound.