Was I In The Wrong?

Fuck that kid. He should learn to keep his bullshit to himself.
Total votes: 8 (11%)
MrFood was a rude, aggressive asshole.
Total votes: 62 (89%)
Total votes: 70

Was I Completely Out Of Order Here?

MrFood wrote:
Earwicker wrote:
MrFood wrote:b) I pick physical fights regularly

Never said that.
In fact i was suggesting the opposite - that you wouldn't have said a merry squeak if you thought there was a chance the fella would smack you in the mouth.

You know - it's really funny you saying this over the internet, because all those names you call me? I don't think if you were talking to me face to face you'd call me those names.

No. I don't think I'd hear a 'merry squeak' out of you, as you put it.

A fight between Mr. Food and Earwicker might look a little like this:

tocharian wrote:Cheese fries vs nonexistence. Duh.

MrFood wrote:
ssakmule wrote:what's does "being raj" mean? Also meaning of a "raj cunt" would be greatly appreciated

Well - I previously would've assumed that 'raj cunt' was just about the worst racial slur you could throw at an Indian person, but I'm assuming it's some sort of twist on 'rage' or 'enraged' or something.

It's the sort of thing you hear kids on council estates say by the sound of it.

It is used widely in Edinburgh, but I thought it was 'Radge' and not raj.

Certainly used by ruffians up there.

Josef K wrote:
MrFood wrote:
ssakmule wrote:what's does "being raj" mean? Also meaning of a "raj cunt" would be greatly appreciated

Well - I previously would've assumed that 'raj cunt' was just about the worst racial slur you could throw at an Indian person, but I'm assuming it's some sort of twist on 'rage' or 'enraged' or something.

It's the sort of thing you hear kids on council estates say by the sound of it.

It is used widely in Edinburgh, but I thought it was 'Radge' and not raj.

Certainly used by ruffians up there.

Just did what I should have done earlier (gugal) & you are right, it's radge.
Lonesome Bulldog wrote:As long as elites are in the minority, minorities will stay in the majority of the poor.

Josef K wrote:That's not a three piece.

uh, yes it is.

I know because I own it.
I'm not wearing the vest because it was sweltering that day, but the cut of the coat remains.

Only the middle button of a three button jacket gets buttoned.

I guess if you take your fashion tips from lame men's magazines instead of just wearing your clothes how they feel good, then yes. fine. Your subscription to Details doesn't trump my innate fashion sense.

I have my own set of clothing rules that work for me, and I look lovely. I have no use for men's fashion magazines and never read them. but please, post us a photo of how well you dress and let the peanut gallery judge.

please, enlighten us with some more arbitrary fashion rules that you didn't create, but subscribe.

handbags, Josef K. handbags.

Faiz
kerble is right.

the way I learned it was that you button the top 2 of a 3-button jacket.

my suit was made by Donna Karan. i know, right? they tried to use that as a selling point, and I had no idea who she was. it was the best-fitting, best-looking suit i could afford.

when people compliment me while I'm wearing my suit, stranger or non-stranger alike, I say something like "oh, c'mon!" or "yeah, I dunno".
"The bastards have landed"

www.myspace.com/thechromerobes - now has a couple songs from the new album

MrFood wrote:See!? THIS is how it begins!

haha.
I think I handled it a little better, Barry.

I'm glad we got the Raj/Radge cunt thing squared away, shit was pissing me off. Earwicker, you sub-continental sub-literate. you looked like a racist asshole this whole time. even if you're not, you looked like a complete twat.

good work!

I wasn't going to be the one to tell you, since I know how you colonials get.
kerble is right.