Rolling Stone magazine

CRAP
Total votes: 26 (87%)
NOT CRAP
Total votes: 4 (13%)
Total votes: 30

Magazine: Rolling Stone

Crap. Especially for the incessant lists they publish.

Also, I've been getting the magazine for about two months, and I didn't subscribe. No reason for me to be receiving it, as I wouldn't spend money on it. Apparently my friend has been receiving the magazine.

Huh.
As long as they don't bill me for it, I'll keep ignoring them

The last article I remember vividly reading in 'the stone' was one in which the author used the phrase, 'and as he lit up his blunt...' If you're interviewing a celeb and you don't want to get him arrested, don't be an asshole. I also thought it was a bit like reading one of those god awful teen mags where their trying desperately to get you 'into' the flow of the magazine. Gross. Even SPIN is better
Lonesome Bulldog wrote:Oh I neglected to mention that my penis has barbs, like a cat.

Octopus Alaska wrote:The last article I remember vividly reading in 'the stone' was one in which the author used the phrase, 'and as he lit up his blunt...' If you're interviewing a celeb and you don't want to get him arrested, don't be an asshole.

Do you really think the cops are going to write a warrant and make an arrest because they heard some rapper was smoking weed during an interview? The guy might not have even been toking, but requested it be in the article for street cred.

But yeah, Rolling Stone is crap with the fore mentioned waffles relating to HST.
http://www.crustaceanrecords.com
Charlie Don't Surf
jimmy spako wrote:You'd be a little fucked-up too if you had to go around all day stroking an aluminum beard.