Les Rallizes Denudes

Crap (No votes)
Not crap
Total votes: 26 (100%)
Total votes: 26

Band: Les Rallizes Denudes

sparky wrote:Cranius,

Where do you dig out this stuff from? Years of Amazon abuse have made me pathetically lazy and rubbish at digging out obscurities.

[I'm going to voluntarily stand in the corner now.]

my recent acquisition was from Forced Exposure...
placeholder wrote:I'm in The Family Ghost. I don't like mentioning my band by name too much because I feel cheesy doing it.

Angus Jung wrote:They were maybe the first in the line of what became PSF/Tokyo Flashback Japanese bands (High Rise, Mainliner, Fushitsusha, etc.) that in my opinion have taken heavy psych rock music beyond any logical conclusion one could come to in the work of Hendrix, Blue Cheer, etc.

In terms of sheer intensity, these Japanese bands make virtually all the "classic" stuff sound completely tame.

I'm with Angus on this one. Whenever one of my students talks about "heavy" I bust out Mainliner's Mellow Out.

LRD will be next.
I make music/I also make pretty pictures

I have been obsessed with "Enter The Mirror" for years. Already played it 10 times since yesterday. 10*13 = 130 minutes. Beautiful Song.

Best version on "Flightless Birds". Les Rallizes is crap not. Any recommendations for similar "beautiful musiks"?
Lonesome Bulldog wrote:As long as elites are in the minority, minorities will stay in the majority of the poor.