Oh my god.

Mind blown. And not in a good way.

Tommy Alpha wrote:Not even! It seems like the antithesis of the Brass Eye special, in that it’s real. It’s like if Springtime for Hitler had a cameo from Josef Mengele

Yup, this hits the nail on the head. This isn't funny at all. And it sure ain't satire.

Brass Eye = funny
This = fucked

What a vile fuck.
Rick Reuben wrote:
daniel robert chapman wrote:I think he's gone to bed, Rick.
He went to bed about a decade ago, or whenever he sold his soul to the bankers and the elites.

Oh my god.

The guitarist in my band's guitar used to belong to one of the dudes from The Glitter Band. I like to remind him that it was probably touched by a paedophile on a regular basis.
Rick Reuben wrote:
He went to bed about a decade ago, or whenever he sold his soul to the bankers and the elites.

Oh my god.

Tommy Alpha wrote:
simmo wrote:The guitarist in my band's guitar used to belong to one of the dudes from The Glitter Band. I like to remind him that it was probably touched by a paedophile on a regular basis.

Is that the bean? Ha! Does that raise or depreciate the value?

Yup! The TB1000 was owned by a session guitarist who played in the Glitter band for a couple of years, and also Jethro Tull!

That's rock heritage.
Rick Reuben wrote:

Oh my god.

I think there's a chance mine was once owned by one of the fellas out of Thin Lizzy, but Chris knows more about that than me as it were him wot did the searching.

Look at this- start off with a hideous video of an unrepentant and sickening paedophile, end up talking about aluminium necked guitars.

I love you, EA.
Credo!

Oh my god.

According to Wikipedia:

Apparently this dude discovered, named and produced Genesis and signed and named 10cc.

He also once released a single called "We Can't Let Maggie Go" when the Thatcher government was on its way out.

And he's a pedophile. What a sicko.
Life...life...I know it's got its ups and downs.

Groucho Marx wrote:Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, misdiagnosing it and then misapplying the wrong remedies.