The Michael Phelps Diet

thyklopth wrote:
ssakmule wrote:
Marsupialized wrote:The waitress comes and he says 'I'll have the cheeseburger and a coke....the lady will be having.....let's see here.....ok, she'll be having 4 roasted chickens, 12 chili cheese dogs with everything, 6 steak sandwiches, 7 orders of fries....is there any way you can actually drizzle chocolate syrup and melted nacho cheese onto the fries? Also, 3 birthday cakes and an entire strawberry cheesecake for desert. Oh, and a diet coke'

:smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044

:shock: :cry: :x :smt011 :smt067

Mean spirited, I know, but since I do not know anyone personally, all I see is what Marsup had written & I found it hilarious.
Lonesome Bulldog wrote:As long as elites are in the minority, minorities will stay in the majority of the poor.

The Michael Phelps Diet

ssakmule wrote:
thyklopth wrote:
ssakmule wrote:
Marsupialized wrote:The waitress comes and he says 'I'll have the cheeseburger and a coke....the lady will be having.....let's see here.....ok, she'll be having 4 roasted chickens, 12 chili cheese dogs with everything, 6 steak sandwiches, 7 orders of fries....is there any way you can actually drizzle chocolate syrup and melted nacho cheese onto the fries? Also, 3 birthday cakes and an entire strawberry cheesecake for desert. Oh, and a diet coke'

:smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044

:shock: :cry: :x :smt011 :smt067

Mean spirited, I know, but since I do not know anyone personally, all I see is what Marsup had written & I found it hilarious.

So there really was a market for his DVD
Rick Reuben wrote:Marsupialized reminds me of freedom

The Michael Phelps Diet

kenoki wrote:
Ty Webb wrote:The guy burns 4000 calories in one workout.

Dude, I came here just to mention that. FOUR THOUSAND CALORIES a workout! I'm lucky if I burn 40. Jeezus.

Yeah, that is crazy. I bike to and from work each day, about 7.8 miles each way, in 26-30 minutes, with sustained speeds of 20-25 MPH. By that measure I burn about 800 calories typically biking each day. If I've got a decent headwind going, it could be as high as 1100 calories.

To burn 4000 calories I'd have to bike for up to FIVE HOURS like that!

And that's just ONE workout?!!

Christ on a crutch!
Last edited by geiginni_Archive on Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Marsupialized wrote:Right now somewhere nearby there is a fat video game nerd in his apartment fucking a pretty hot girl he met off craigslist. God bless that craig and his list.

The Michael Phelps Diet

He does two work outs a day. thats 8000 calories
His body needs at least 2500 minimum to sustain himself.
That leaves 1500 in question.

The odd thing is, himself and his trainers are still worried he wont be able to keep his weight up.

This guy is fucking wild!
IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME, THEN DON'T READ MY FUCKING POSTS!

The Michael Phelps Diet

Ty Webb wrote:
busbus wrote: An aside, barbecue joints should be open for breakfast.

Hear, hear!

Let's start a petition or something. I'm calling my congressman!

Now don't you wish you had David Price or Bob Etheridge working for you, instead of Vito Fossella or Anthony Weiner or whomever you've got. Guys with names like "Vito Fossella" are not going to help you get your pulled pork sandwich.