Little details from your day

SecondEdition wrote:
Marsupialized wrote:
SecondEdition wrote:
Marsupialized wrote:
SecondEdition wrote:
Marsupialized wrote:My wife just called me and told me she's bringing home several types of animals she stalked and murdered on her trip back home this week.

venison recipes, anyone?

We could all probably research.

What animals did she kill for consumption?

All I know is venison so far, she said she'll show me the rest when I get home.
I imagine every type of edible animal native to the UP is strapped to the roof of that car barrelling down the highway right now.

Honestly, you are one lucky man.

she's got big boobs too

Don't stop. rubbing it out.

FYP

emmanuelle cunt wrote:I'm so stupidly, childishly excited about all of this!

Picture taken moments ago:

Not a damn thing stupid about being excited about thunder storms.

Little detail from Wednesday: Had to take a detour in my big diesel work truck and was kinda pissed Detour involved driving by a golf course, which means one thing...honking during a backswing! Oh man, dude totally beefed it! I am professional as fuck, just a costumer service guru, and would never usually do that when representing my employer, but it had to be done. Hope the guy got a Mulligan.

Am currently enjoying the fruits of two weeks of really hard work. Quality beer and gouda cheese. If you were here, I'd offer you some.

Tree wrote:
emmanuelle cunt wrote:I'm so stupidly, childishly excited about all of this!

Picture taken moments ago:

Not a damn thing stupid about being excited about thunder storms.

Little detail from Wednesday: Had to take a detour in my big diesel work truck and was kinda pissed Detour involved driving by a golf course, which means one thing...honking during a backswing! Oh man, dude totally beefed it! I am professional as fuck, just a costumer service guru, and would never usually do that when representing my employer, but it had to be done. Hope the guy got a Mulligan.

Am currently enjoying the fruits of two weeks of really hard work. Quality beer and gouda cheese. If you were here, I'd offer you some.

I like this post!!!!! a lot!! hope all is well, Mr Cunt, nice photos there! I loves me some wild weather!!!!

And the Golf prank!!!! Salut!!! I laughed. and the some more. My wife knows when I'm browsing the forum from my facial expressions. frownings, frownings, puzzled, snort laugh beer out nose. "Electrical again babe?"

Anyhoo tomorrow I'm going flying with my good friend Nick who got his license a while back!! cant wait! Dawn flight up the coast towards the islands. pics will follow!
http://www.daisycutters.com.au/

It is the time of year when we are drowning in fresh, red tomatoes.

Today's little detail:

eggs, scrambled with chopped tomatoes.
sliced avocado
pepper bacon
fresh tomatoes sliced with coarse ground black pepper and salt
refritas
toast with sliced peaches

all served to my lovely wife as it should: in bed.

Salut, saturdays with nothing planned.
Redline wrote:Not Crap. The sound of death? The sound of FUN! ScrrreeEEEEEEE