You ve got to be kidding me: 2008 Chicago Beer Olympics

Ha! A frat event in Wicker park.

2008 Chicago Beer Olympics in Bucktown/Wicker Park

August 15 : 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Cortland's Garage 1645 W. Cortland St.
$120 per team :shock:

Teams of four participate in baggo, beer pong and flippy cup for a chance to win medals during this charity fundraiser. Includes Bud Light drafts

$120 for bud light and a chance to play competative "Flippy Cup" and "Baggo." Is anyone else seeing this shit???
Last edited by John George Peppers_Archive on Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

John George Peppers wrote:Ha! A frat event in Wicker park.

Teams of four participate in baggo, beer pong and flippy cup for a chance to win medals during this charity fundraiser. Includes Bud Light drafts

I have about a half dozen friends who would drive to Chicago for this.

I fucking loathe any sort of game involving drinking that doesn't also involve Nicolas Cage.

$120 for bud light and a chance to play competative "Flippy Cup" and "Baggo." Is anyone else seeing this shit???

Flippy cup-jesus, fuck that. Also, fuck beer pong. This event sounds like an accountants dream. I speak from unfortunate experience.

Hiwatt wrote:

This event sounds like an accountants dream.

Duuude, then after we can go back to my place near Wrigley and throw bean bags on the sidewalk with our hats on backwards and our shirt tails out over our cargo shorts and flip-flops. And then we'll drink more Bud Light and pound some faggot's face in. Wooo!
Rick Reuben wrote:Edit those words out or I'm contacting a moderator.

unsaved wrote:
Hiwatt wrote:

This event sounds like an accountants dream.

Duuude, then after we can go back to my place near Wrigley and throw bean bags on the sidewalk with our hats on backwards and our shirt tails out over our cargo shorts and flip-flops. And then we'll drink more Coors Light and pound some faggot's face in. Wooo!

Fixed.