Question for mandroid

scott wrote:
fat_frog_138 wrote:how does it feel to have 99% of the board hate you due to mob mentality?

So I'm in the 1% non-mob then? I'll have to remember that the next time somebody gets all pissy at me and accuses me of being some kinda insider or part of the 99%.

Anybody who's racked up a good 1,000 posts, I best I could find some stupid thing they either said, or had attributed to them, that a mob could hate them for. I'm sure I've said at least 20 things that a mob could hate me for, and at least that many that I could hate myself for.

Well said, Scott.

I can remember plenty of stuff that some of you have said that offended me or that I found uncouth and offensive to others. Examples: the thread about all women being crazy, Chris Dragon calling Piasek a dumb Pole, myriad mentions of Mongoloids or retards, etc. These things would offend me if I didn't trust that for the most part, the PRF is composed of decent people and that the nature of openness and bluntness on this forum sometimes results in something pissing someone else off.

Just because Lemur used the term "Mongoloid" to describe someone dumb doesn't mean that I think that he wants all people with Downs Syndrome to be slaughtered en masse. Just because someone is expressing frustration and distrust of women due to experience doesn't mean that I consider them an outright misogynist. Just because I was half awake and said something that could be construed in a number of ways depending upon interpretation certainly does not mean that I hate Mexicans. Jesus fuck, people. If anyone among you hasn't put their foot in their mouth and offended someone in the process, you are probably a robot and you frighten me, and despite my username, I am not actually an android.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."

-Gustave Flaubert

Question for mandroid

Mandroid2.0 wrote:Just because Lemur used the term "Mongoloid" to describe someone dumb doesn't mean that I think that he wants all people with Downs Syndrome to be slaughtered en masse. Just because someone is expressing frustration and distrust of women due to experience doesn't mean that I consider them an outright misogynist. Just because I was half awake and said something that could be construed in a number of ways depending upon interpretation certainly does not mean that I hate Mexicans. Jesus fuck, people. If anyone among you hasn't put their foot in their mouth and offended someone in the process, you are probably a robot and you frighten me, and despite my username, I am not actually an android.

You've watched me put a veritable army of feet in my mouth for long about ten years now.
tocharian wrote:Cheese fries vs nonexistence. Duh.

Question for mandroid

I don't hate him/her.........

Is it a him or her? I dunno. Why would people hate this person? Are they racist?

So if the racist thing is true it's kind of like saying

"HEY RACIST I DON'T LIKE YOU, CAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE CERTAIN PEOPLE"

The whole "I don't like you cause you don't like them" thing does not make much sense. It's like hitting your kid for hitting someone and telling them not to hit, or blowing up an abortion clinic because doctors are "killing" babies.

edit:drunk jarble
IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME, THEN DON'T READ MY FUCKING POSTS!

Question for mandroid

Manda, I'm starting a new college next month. The thing is, I dress like a tramp. So obviously, I need to dress in fancy clothes to be one of the popular kids and get invited to the parties, yes? Thing is, I dress so bad my friends are left of me! I pushed them away with fading band shirt and pants too big! They say bowling shoes not cool outside of the bowling alley! Nobody is left to say to me what the fanciful clothes look like!

Help me to look like a trendy person! EMERGENCY HLP PLS

Question for mandroid

Sox wrote:Manda, I'm starting a new college next month. The thing is, I dress like a tramp. So obviously, I need to dress in fancy clothes to be one of the popular kids and get invited to the parties, yes? Thing is, I dress so bad my friends are left of me! I pushed them away with fading band shirt and pants too big! They say bowling shoes not cool outside of the bowling alley! Nobody is left to say to me what the fanciful clothes look like!

Help me to look like a trendy person! EMERGENCY HLP PLS

Oh dear! You are in a bit of a fashion cat-asstrophy or a cum-undrum!

I say blow them away (*ahem*) with a fancy romper loaded with bacon strips. No one dislikes bacon and even the odd Abrahamic religions that you offend will love the fragrance of smoked pork.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."

-Gustave Flaubert