Let us see you.

Mandroid2.0 wrote:Nina! That shirt rules. I need one. Where can a Wisconsinite find such a shirt?

I purchased it at the Big Lot's store down the street.

It cost a grand total of $1.08.

I'll go down there today and see if they have any more of them, if so, I will buy them all. It's made by Hot Topics.
Animals are something invented by plants to move seeds around. An extremely yang solution to a peculiar problem which they faced. T. Mckenna

Let us see you.

Nina wrote:
Mandroid2.0 wrote:Nina! That shirt rules. I need one. Where can a Wisconsinite find such a shirt?

I'll go down there today and see if they have any more of them, if so, I will buy them all. It's made by Hot Topics.

Pick one up for me if you can find one. I will gladly pay you for that gem.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."

-Gustave Flaubert

Let us see you.

Mandroid2.0 wrote:
Nina wrote:

I'll check it out when they open in a few hours.

It was about a month ago when I bought it, but this store has so much shit everywhere, and frankly, who the hell would buy these in LA?
Animals are something invented by plants to move seeds around. An extremely yang solution to a peculiar problem which they faced. T. Mckenna

Let us see you.

Nina wrote:
Mandroid2.0 wrote:
Nina wrote:

I'll check it out when they open in a few hours.

It was about a month ago when I bought it, but this store has so much shit everywhere, and frankly, who the hell would buy these in LA?

After my husband broke my ribs whilst he and I were fake fighting, we were strolling around a Walgreens in Green Bay waiting for my prescription for Vicodin to be filled.

We found the holy grail of shirts in that store.

"Wisconsin: Mountain Paradise" and a "Wisconsin" shirt clearly depicting Gulf herons and alligators posed together in graphic hilarity.

We missed out on the Mountain Paradise shirt due to lack of cash but my future husband did snag the Louisiana/WI shirt. Unfortunately, he promptly tore it drunkenly diving through shrubbery on the night he tried to rescue Jose the Drunk.

I really wish I'd gotten "Wisconsin: Mountain Paradise." That Vicodin was weak and in retrospect, the shirt would have brought me more relief and joy.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."

-Gustave Flaubert