Fuck Wendy s

turnbullac wrote:dammit if there wasn't a boot on my car I would be driving down to my local wendy's right now for a thick delicious frosty frozen dessert.

you know they've totally revamped the frosty, right?
It's awesome.
Rick Reuben wrote:Marsupialized reminds me of freedom

Fuck Wendy s

Crunk Pig Mascot wrote:HUMDINGER! That's an excellent burger, wash it down with a Vanilla Shake.

My friends and I went ghost hunting in an area of the Chicago suburbs with a bat called "Humdinger". It was written right on the barrel in capital letters.

You know, for whacking ghosts.
kerble wrote:Ernest Goes to Jail In Your Ass

Fuck Wendy s

Marsupialized wrote:
turnbullac wrote:dammit if there wasn't a boot on my car I would be driving down to my local wendy's right now for a thick delicious frosty frozen dessert.

It's awesome.

I know they have vanilla Frostys now, which can also be purchased as a root beer float, but to my knowledge the original Frosty is still the original Frosty. What was revamped?
Rick Reuben wrote:You are dumber than week-old donuts.

Fuck Wendy s

The second to last time I got sick from eating food was from Wendy's Fuck that place!
Rimbaud III wrote:
I won't lie to you, I don't want to be invisible so that I can expose the illuminati, I just want to see Natalie Portman DJing at her downstairs disco.

Fuck Wendy s

ironyengine wrote:
Marsupialized wrote:

It's awesome.

I know they have vanilla Frostys now, which can also be purchased as a root beer float, but to my knowledge the original Frosty is still the original Frosty. What was revamped?

They swirl it up with chocolate syrup, put whip cream and cherries on top. They also have a vanilla one and a strawberry one now.

"This is another example of how we're actively expanding our dessert and beverage portfolio by leveraging the power of our proprietary Frosty brand," said Wendy's Interim Chief Marketing Officer Paul Kershisnik

Also Wendy's breakfast is pretty good.
biscuits and gravy for 99 cents.
Rick Reuben wrote:Marsupialized reminds me of freedom

Fuck Wendy s

TheMilford wrote:I love Wendy's.

I like the Baconator.

+1

It's amazing how much the fast-food burger gutrot can be offset by going with their baked potato rather than fries.

Wendy's is a godsend on tour. Driving 7 hours to the next show? Only have time for fast food? Stop by Wendy's and get one of their salads or their baked potatoes. Yeah, it's still fast food, but it's not suicide-inducing fast food.
http://www.ifihadahifi.net
http://www.superstarcastic.com

Marsupialized wrote:Thank you so much for the pounding, it came in handy.

Fuck Wendy s

AnotherEngine wrote:I'm not sure what all this new Frosty talk is about but nothing beats some piping hot fries dipped into a nice Frosty. A great combination of sugar and salt, hot and cold.

My girlfriend is one of those fries-in-her-frosty types (if you know what I mean, wink wink har har har [shoulder punch] ). Totally sick.

I like wendy's, so I'm glad/sad that the Wendy's near me at Ashland and Division has the absolute worst service of any Wendy's ever. This makes me eat Wendy's less than I care too.

I'll see your baconator and raise you the Arby's chicken sandwich developed by former Chicago chef David Schy. It's called the ButtFuckYou sandwhich.