do women ever...

DrAwkward wrote:
electrons wrote:Lewis Black, as funny as I think he is, is not allowed to make Chicago drinking jokes. Ever.

Well, fortunately, the original joke, referring to liquor prices in Wisconsin, is this: "Even with the plane ticket it's cheaper than drinking in New York!"

So, ya know, liberal paraphrase.

I still think that you and I should have a fist fight.

And by fist fight I mean drink some inexpensive beers together, whether it be Chicago or Wisconsin.
Ryan Kevin Rezvani (:u)~
Go You Sox

do women ever...

badmofaux wrote:
Mark Hansen wrote:Another common message board practice: point, laugh and ridicule the newbie who asks a dopey or possibly offensive question, with spelling errors no less. If they take the much deserved ribbing in good spirit, they get some respect; if they take it badly and lash out, they get it worse.

I know you're not quite a newbie, since you first signed up in 2005, but at 32 posts, I think you still count.

:)

Touche.

You have misspelled "douche".
music

offal wrote:Holy shit.

Kerble was wrong.

This certainly changes things.

do women ever...

badmofaux wrote:
DazeyDiver wrote:Do n00bs ever ask worthwhile questions?

JUST ASKIN'

At just over 800 posts, your scathe isn't exactly worth writing home about either.

that's a pretty decent burn return right there...he might have potential...
lemur68 wrote:I've always said there are two ways to guarantee getting on the news:

1) Be found hoarding 80 animals in your home.

2) Drive through a storefront.

I'm 6/80ths the way to #1.

do women ever...

DrAwkward wrote:
badmofaux wrote:Admit when they're at fault, on their own terms? Or does the stereotype hold true?

HITLER

SLINT

ABORTION

Late to this thread, but would make album called Hitler Slint Abortion Technician
You call me a hater like that's a bad thing

Ekkssvvppllott wrote:MayorofRockNRoll is apparently the poor man's thinking man.

do women ever...

The MayorofRockNRoll wrote:
DrAwkward wrote:
badmofaux wrote:Admit when they're at fault, on their own terms? Or does the stereotype hold true?

HITLER

SLINT

ABORTION

Late to this thread, but would make album called Hitler Slint Abortion Technician

fuck! beat me to it!
lemur68 wrote:I've always said there are two ways to guarantee getting on the news:

1) Be found hoarding 80 animals in your home.

2) Drive through a storefront.

I'm 6/80ths the way to #1.

do women ever...

The MayorofRockNRoll wrote:
DrAwkward wrote:

HITLER

SLINT

ABORTION

Hitler Slint Abortion should totally be the next Technician album.
http://www.ifihadahifi.net
http://www.superstarcastic.com

Marsupialized wrote:Thank you so much for the pounding, it came in handy.