Question for mandroid

Graham Hick wrote:Dear Mandroid2.0

Recently I have discovered a hot dog chain known as "Weinerschnitzel". It's not Hot Dougs and it's not Vienna Beef, but they offer pretzel buns for their dogs and I have to say they are quite tasty. Am I betraying my Midwestern roots? Have you ever had a hot dog with the pretzel bun?

Thanks
Graham Hick

I would eat anything in a pretzel bun. Like you could put a dog turd in there and I would probably be able to choke it down.

Question for mandroid

John George Peppers wrote:

Recently I have discovered a hot dog chain known as "Weinerschnitzel". It's not Hot Dougs and it's not Vienna Beef, but they offer pretzel buns for their dogs and I have to say they are quite tasty. Am I betraying my Midwestern roots? Have you ever had a hot dog with the pretzel bun?

Thanks
Graham Hick

Interesting...Where is this??

If it's the same chain from the Descendents song, it's probably west coast.

Question for mandroid

numberthirty wrote:
John George Peppers wrote:

Thanks
Graham Hick

Interesting...Where is this??

If it's the same chain from the Descendents song, it's probably west coast.

It is and it is. I'm in LA. They are pretty good.
it's not the length, it's the gersch

Question for mandroid

Thanks
Graham Hick

Actually, at Kuma's third anniversary blowout they served free sausages with pretzel buns.
You call me a hater like that's a bad thing

Ekkssvvppllott wrote:MayorofRockNRoll is apparently the poor man's thinking man.

Question for mandroid

The MayorofRockNRoll wrote:

Thanks
Graham Hick

Actually, at Kuma's third anniversary blowout they served free sausages with pretzel buns.

Oh man! That sounds like heaven.

Question for mandroid

otisroom wrote:

Thanks
Graham Hick

I would eat anything in a pretzel bun. Like you could put a dog turd in there and I would probably be able to choke it down.

weinerschnitzel's are crap and that's basically what you'd get...
lemur68 wrote:I've always said there are two ways to guarantee getting on the news:

1) Be found hoarding 80 animals in your home.

2) Drive through a storefront.

I'm 6/80ths the way to #1.

Question for mandroid

So...anyways...

Mandroid and Ben, again, are you still in Oakland?

My friend, she's good people. She's a little lonely because she doesn't know a lot of people there. She's okay to hang out and have a drink with. You guys should hang out.

But if you're not still in Oakland...
You call me a hater like that's a bad thing

Ekkssvvppllott wrote:MayorofRockNRoll is apparently the poor man's thinking man.

Question for mandroid

benadrian wrote:Are we out of paper towels?

No, but we do need toilet paper. I think we have one roll left.

fedaykin13 wrote:I asked her to get coffee one night and maybe
take a walk around the city.

Question to you:

What should I wear on this first date?

I would suggest that you go with something casual though perhaps a bit dressier than jeans and a band shirt. Since you're going to be walking around, you want to be prepared for impromptu situations. For instance, if there's a slightly more upscale bar or dining establishment that she wants to stop in at, you might feel a bit out of place dressed like you might dress going to a dive bar to see a rock show. On the other hand, don't overdo it and look like you're about to attend a wedding. I'd say a button down shirt like in your avatar and either nice jeans or some khakis (without pleats, though!) would work.

Good luck!

Bradley wrote:Dear Mandroid2.0 -

My band needs a bass player. plz hlp k thx.

I don't think that I know anyone in LA, apart from people on this forum. Sorry.

The MayorofRockNRoll wrote:Are you guys still in Oakland?

We're not in Oakland but we're right next to it on the island of Alameda. We'll get in touch with your friend sometime soon, as we've been meaning to get some drinks with two of my friends in Oakland and that'd probably be a good opportunity for her to meet some new people. Thanks for the reminder!
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."

-Gustave Flaubert