Cute Animals Thread

Dogs playing with cats KILLS me. For a while, I was fostering a buddy's enormous lab/St. Bernard mix named Atlas. This dog was like a fucking pony. My girlfriend had a little kitten named Loki.

One day, Loki, Atlas, and I are hanging out, just watching some TV. Loki is sitting on the arm of the couch beside me. Atlas had always gotten along well with Loki and often played with him, despite the fact that Loki was literally about the size of Atlas' tongue.

Imagine my surprise when Atlas walks up (his head is taller than the couch arm) to Loki and rather than give him the customary lick, he opens his mouth and proceeds to lower it over Loki so that the entire kitten disappears inside his maw.

Before my nuts could even complete their trip to my diaphragm, Atlas removed his head and there was Loki, still sitting on the arm of the chair, unharmed, unmoved, and looking completely oblivious. The only sign that he had just disappeared inside an enormous beast's mouth was the fact that he was soaking wet with spit and his fur was sticking up at all possible angles.

Atlas, his work done, laid down and went back to sleep. To this day, every time I imagine that kitten reappearing from his mouth, sopping wet and nonplussed, I giggle my ass off.
You had me at Sex Traction Aunts Getting Vodka-Rogered On Glass Furniture

Cute Animals Thread

I think the guy on the street said this is a Bernese mountain dog... unbearably cute in-the-flesh... Camera-phone does not do justice.

I've heard that angels shit cotton candy clouds; if true, this little pup's fur is certainly angel-poop-soft.
Acura Commercial wrote:Sometimes, luxury needs to howl at the moon.

Cute Animals Thread

Ty Webb wrote:Yes! Bernies make the most amazingly cute puppies. Animate teddy bears. Look at him! He probably shits Milk Duds.

Right on. I am rarely arrested by canine cuteness just walking around my neighborhood -- too many a-wipes with 'premium' choco-labs or whatever -- but the Bernie stopped me in my tracks.

What I did not capture was the other pup from the same litter flopping around a few feet away. The two li'l darlings had a big crowd around them and seemed to thoroughly enjoy all of the attention.
Acura Commercial wrote:Sometimes, luxury needs to howl at the moon.