Crap or Not Crap?

Crap (No votes)
Not Crap
Total votes: 15 (100%)
Total votes: 15

Item: Homemade Band T-shirts

As a young man with no gainful employment still in college, I still certainly like the opportunity to buy/wear a nice band t-shirt once in a while. However, I can just as easily take a blank, white t-shirt and a sharpie, and draw SKWM on it as I could find one online and just purchase the darn thing.

The results, when I've done it in the past, however, almost always look bad on the shirt, which then looks bad on me. See my freshman year of high school, when I made a crudely-drawn Weezer t-shirt with a white shirt and ballpoint pen, which led me to my freshman nickname being "Weezer" among the seniors. Yeah, imagine living that down. Thankfully, no one ever fucking called me that after they graduated.

So, what say you- Homemade Band T-Shirts, Crap or Not Crap?

not crap! they have a special place in my heart...it makes you look like you're in the know amongst all of the sub-douches out there who are secretly envying you...
lemur68 wrote:I've always said there are two ways to guarantee getting on the news:

1) Be found hoarding 80 animals in your home.

2) Drive through a storefront.

I'm 6/80ths the way to #1.

SecondEdition wrote:If I had a blank white T-shirt, I would totally make my own Flipper shirt..

You have no blank white shirts?

Come on people, we need to start a collection for this lad. Seriously! I have about ten of them that I can send to you.
Animals are something invented by plants to move seeds around. An extremely yang solution to a peculiar problem which they faced. T. Mckenna