She is a cartoon. Wtf, DrAwkward.
Total votes: 15 (41%)
Total votes: 37

Would You?: Erin Esurance

yaledelay wrote:
Mark Hansen wrote:
Ace wrote:
Mark Hansen wrote:
Ace wrote:I'd usually think that wanting to fuck a cartoon is really beyond strange. However, every guy i've ever spoken to about the subject has agreed that they would go for Jessica Rabbit in a heartbeat. This confuses me just a bit since she has no nose...

I just thought about saying a completely wrong wrong wrong quip in response to your no nose observation, but then thought better of it.

If it's personal then you probably shouldn't. I will find you, somehow, and beat you up.

However, I've never met you, so let's hear it.

Nevermind, it wasn't a very fully formed quip anyway. It wasn't personal though Ace.

I'm looking like a wimp here, aren't I? :oops:

Ace is going to totally kick your ass...

Oh shit.
Available in hit crimson or surprising process this calculator will physics up your kitchen

Erin Esurance was designed by some marketing drone at esurance, and is animated by the folks over at W!LDBRAIN Entertainment, who were responsible for the shows Yo Gabba Gabba and Higglytown Heroes (children's shows, one of which I have heard of).

Also, I would not boff Erin Esurance, but I may just be blinded by my feelings for Boo Berry.

AdamPee wrote:Erin Esurance was designed by some marketing drone at esurance, and is animated by the folks over at W!LDBRAIN Entertainment, who were responsible for the shows Yo Gabba Gabba and Higglytown Heroes (children's shows, one of which I have heard of).

I highly doubt that, such things are normally thought up by an independant advertising agency. They are used to give a brand a personallity, I guess in this case a fuckable personalty.
Ty Webb wrote:
You need to stop pretending that this is some kind of philosophical choice not to procreate and just admit you don't wear pants to the dentist.