do women ever...

sunlore wrote:Electrons, your new avatar, it's some Persian fresco right?

I've been digging through some books, but I can't find it. I've seen it before, though.

EDIT: It's Alexander the Great.

the crazy thing is that that fresco of Alex the Great looks exactly like electrons in real life.

literally amazing.
kerble is right.

do women ever...

kerble wrote:

I've been digging through some books, but I can't find it. I've seen it before, though.

the crazy thing is that that fresco of Alex the Great looks exactly like electrons in real life.

literally amazing.

Sheesh, kids: http://www.electrical.com/phpBB2/viewto ... ht=#736658

On August 16th, bumble wrote:Dear Electrons:

I notice that your avatar is a detail from an early painting which is thought to be one of the best representations (non-leonine) of Alexander the Great.

Just something I noticed.

It also looks like you.

Do you have a story about why you chose it?

Sincerely,

bumble

p.s. - we're all still waiting for the story, should you choose to tell it.

do women ever...

bumble wrote:
kerble wrote:

literally amazing.

Sheesh, kids: http://www.electrical.com/phpBB2/viewto ... ht=#736658

On August 16th, bumble wrote:Dear Electrons:

I notice that your avatar is a detail from an early painting which is thought to be one of the best representations (non-leonine) of Alexander the Great.

Just something I noticed.

It also looks like you.

Do you have a story about why you chose it?

Sincerely,

bumble

p.s. - we're all still waiting for the story, should you choose to tell it.

Know-it-all woman.

do women ever...

Lonesome Bulldog wrote:
emmanuelle cunt wrote:What is up with those horrible, horrible threads recently?

I hoped the first post is not going to read "...shit?". And now, I wish it would.

I think this thread turned out very well. Read burun and itchy's posts, and most everyone else's for that matter. The PRF is a formidable comic force.

Your Pebbles Flintstone thread, on the other hand...

do women ever...

Women have vaginas rather than penises and their bodies produce different hormones than ours do. This sometimes results in unexpected reactions to what we might consider straightforward questions or arguments. The difference between the genders has been well documented by novice comedians. For reference, try local "comedy clubs".

Women. You really should try one.
Robert Anton Wilson wrote:The totally convinced and the totally stupid have too much in common for the resemblance to be accidental

do women ever...

fancyjamtime wrote:The difference between the genders has been well documented by novice comedians. Who usually have a good point.

FYP.... Let us begin:

Do Women ever..............

Do women ever take a vacation without stressing out about the quality of the local beaches? Just an observation, but god forbid a woman takes a trip with out a beach.

"Hey where did you go on vacation?" "Really?, How are the Beaches there?"