Little details from your day

Allan Sims wrote:Ice Nine is the name of the Grateful Dead's publishing company.

I guess it's just a huge coincidence that you have the "IceNine Catalog" next to some Dead-related document, eh? Hmm.

well, i'll be...i truly had no idea.

this ice9 catalog is from a surfboard blank manufacturer.

http://www.ice-ninefoamworks.com/
To me Steve wrote:I'm curious why[...] you wouldn't just fuck off instead. Let's hear your record, cocksocket.

Today, I was pulling a speaker out of a 4X12" cabinet to determine what I had mounted in it. It is a Fender Utah speaker. It needs to be reconed.

I can tell you this about vintage Fender Utah speakers: when you drop one on a Fender Oxford speaker you will need to get the Oxford reconed as well because it will tear a large hole in the cone.

This is how one can spend $100 without getting anything new or fun for it.

now I am angry and sad because I don't have a nickel to spare this month.

This is karma paying me back for baiting the troll.
Redline wrote:Not Crap. The sound of death? The sound of FUN! ScrrreeEEEEEEE

dontfeartheringo wrote:Today, I was pulling a speaker out of a 4X12" cabinet to determine what I had mounted in it. It is a Fender Utah speaker. It needs to be reconed.

I can tell you this about vintage Fender Utah speakers: when you drop one on a Fender Oxford speaker you will need to get the Oxford reconed as well because it will tear a large hole in the cone.

Butter fingers!

But really, ouch.
gjhardwick wrote:shut up you massive baptist

dontfeartheringo wrote:Today, I was pulling a speaker out of a 4X12" cabinet to determine what I had mounted in it. It is a Fender Utah speaker. It needs to be reconed.

That sucks, Ringo. I sympathize.
Christopher J. McGarvey wrote:In the 1988 season the Orioles lost their first 21 games to set a ML record for most consecutive losses. I decided then to have their logo as my avatar.

Rock-a-lock