what the fuck are these goddamn bugs in my apartment?

H-GM wrote:After a nuptial dance, the male leaves a spermatophore containing semen on the floor (or in a small web woven by other centipedes). The female introduces it into her genital parts as she passes by. Each egg is then deposited on the floor.

Spermatophore

I call dibbs on this. That's the Beastqueef album title. Done.

Panic can you add that title to the Beastqueef cover?
Rick Reuben wrote:Marsupialized reminds me of freedom

We had this exact problem in our house two weeks ago, during a spell of hot, humid weather. Scrubbed down the counters, mopped the floor, cleaned out the sink, but nothing seemed to work: they still kept coming out of the drain.

I'm gonna second the vinegar suggestion. Poured the stuff down a couple of times a day, and it helped the problem somewhat. We haven't had any more issues since the temperature cooled off.

Fruit flies can eat my ass. Figuratively.
I have been influenced by posters

richterbjack wrote:We had this exact problem in our house two weeks ago, during a spell of hot, humid weather. Scrubbed down the counters, mopped the floor, cleaned out the sink, but nothing seemed to work: they still kept coming out of the drain.

I'm gonna second the vinegar suggestion. Poured the stuff down a couple of times a day, and it helped the problem somewhat. We haven't had any more issues since the temperature cooled off.

Look Itchy, you gonna call him dirty too?
Rick Reuben wrote:Marsupialized reminds me of freedom

Marsupialized wrote:
richterbjack wrote:We had this exact problem in our house two weeks ago, during a spell of hot, humid weather. Scrubbed down the counters, mopped the floor, cleaned out the sink, but nothing seemed to work: they still kept coming out of the drain.

Look Itchy, you gonna call him dirty too?

I'd like to think we're not living in filth, and we had the shit too. I'm on your side here.

edit: Oh, I misinterpreted. Words make confused, durrr durrr etc
Last edited by richterbjack_Archive on Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have been influenced by posters