Shaw s Crab House

Marsupialized wrote:
yaledelay wrote:
Marsupialized wrote:
John George Peppers wrote:
Marsupialized wrote:I would not know, I am banned from Shaw's crab house for life.

I think you mean Joe's Crab Shack. I love that story.

Shaw's is really good. Great lobster bisque and lobster rolls.

Ah yes, nevermind. Joe's crab shack is the place that no longer wishes to have me as a customer.
Shaws is the one kinda underground, right? Like the entrance looks like you are going underground?

story or link please.

Maybe later

It's up here somewhere. I remember you telling it on EA a while back.

Shaw s Crab House

hopelesshomo wrote:yeah, this place is fine. i've eaten there 100's of times. and the guy waits two years to take action? fuck that.

and being banded from Joe's Crab Shack is a blessing. give you more time to go to Red Lobster.

Red Lobster is ok, seriously. we had some gift certificates and went a few weeks ago. I enjoyed my meal of succulent fried walleye and delicious garlic buns and caesar salad.
She got the like, 4 different types of lobster plate and said it was not bad.
Rick Reuben wrote:Marsupialized reminds me of freedom

Shaw s Crab House

Marsupialized wrote:
hopelesshomo wrote:yeah, this place is fine. i've eaten there 100's of times. and the guy waits two years to take action? fuck that.

and being banded from Joe's Crab Shack is a blessing. give you more time to go to Red Lobster.

Red Lobster is ok, seriously. we had some gift certificates and went a few weeks ago. I enjoyed my meal of succulent fried walleye and delicious garlic buns and caesar salad.

We call it Red Cheese Biscuit. Because it's the only thing ok to eat there.

Shaw s Crab House

Kayte wrote:
Marsupialized wrote:

We call it Red Cheese Biscuit. Because it's the only thing ok to eat there.

yeah they were cheese buns not garlic you are right
Rick Reuben wrote:Marsupialized reminds me of freedom