what the fuck are these goddamn bugs in my apartment?

Marsupialized wrote:
jurgis rudkus wrote:I don't have the guts for it... I know someone who saw the whole Nick Berg beheading and regrets it very much.

The beheading didn't phase me, i have watched it. Yeah it's fucked up and nasty but it didn't get into my head like this one did.

Maggot brains/beheadings and 'get into my head'...

That's funny stuff, M.
Acura Commercial wrote:Sometimes, luxury needs to howl at the moon.

jurgis rudkus wrote:
Marsupialized wrote:
jurgis rudkus wrote:I don't have the guts for it... I know someone who saw the whole Nick Berg beheading and regrets it very much.

The beheading didn't phase me, i have watched it. Yeah it's fucked up and nasty but it didn't get into my head like this one did.

Maggot brains/beheadings and 'get into my head'...

That's funny stuff, M.

I am glad someone catches the little things I do to amuse myself
Rick Reuben wrote:Marsupialized reminds me of freedom

itchy mcgoo wrote:Mars:

Yeah, but if it's their business they are probably asking a fair price which is too much for me.

I'm dreaming of mountain goat and ram's heads >$300. That might insult them. Which I wouldn't wish to do.

Shoot, you could've gone down on I-55 yesterday and scored some buffalo:

Illinois State Police say four buffalo have been killed after escaping from a farm and blocking morning traffic on a major highway.
The animals shut down Interstate 55 in the area of Coal City and Braidwood, about 60 miles southwest of Chicago.
State Police Sgt. Chris Paluch says the buffalo were running back and forth across the highway Monday morning.
Police say the owners of the buffalo eventually shot and killed the animals.
Paluch says the highway has reopened and the owners were making arrangements to have the buffalo removed from the highway median.

So I am shaving yesterday morning, around 6:00am, when, from the corner of the mirror, I spot something small and brown crawling across the carpet. I quickly turn around and see . . . A FUCKING COCKROACH! Yuck! I quickly look around for an empty container with which to trap it, but to no avail. So instead I grab a handful of baby wipes and reach for it, with plans to throw it in the toilet and flush it away. I grab it the first time, but it wriggles away from the wipes and falls to the floor, about to get into my pants which are lying on the floor. I make another attempt at it and grab it! When I throw the wipes into the toilet, however, my aim is off and the wipes land on the side of the toilet, giving the cockroach an opportunity to flee. It lingers by the door way, I grab it, and chuck it into the toilet. When it hits the water, I see it move around, flailing it's feet. Then I flush. Paranoid, I run to the kitchen to make sure there are no other roaches. I want to make certain that it did not come from the kitchen or was attracted to food. When I make my way to the kitchen, I step on something sharp - a dried out blade of grass. I find two more. Seems the roach must have come in from the outside. Huge sigh of relief. I grab the boric acid and spray it all over the door frame. That sure woke me up.

What bugs me is that I keep my place extra clean, particularly the kitchen (everything extra sealed, no dirty dishes, no lingering water).

Then last night I find two crickets hopping around my place. Those nasty buggers!
www.23beatsoff.blogspot.com

Nina wrote: We're all growing too old to expect solace from watching Camus and Ayn Rand copulate.

Illinois State Police say four buffalo have been killed after escaping from a farm and blocking morning traffic on a major highway.
The animals shut down Interstate 55 in the area of Coal City and Braidwood, about 60 miles southwest of Chicago.
State Police Sgt. Chris Paluch says the buffalo were running back and forth across the highway Monday morning.
Police say the owners of the buffalo eventually raped and killed the animals.
Paluch says the highway has reopened and the owners were making arrangements to have the buffalo removed from the highway median.

see how one little word can make it a comedy?
Rick Reuben wrote:Marsupialized reminds me of freedom