what the fuck are these goddamn bugs in my apartment?

Colonel Panic wrote:
Marsupialized wrote:
jurgis rudkus wrote:I don't have the guts for it... I know someone who saw the whole Nick Berg beheading and regrets it very much.

The beheading didn't phase me, i have watched it. Yeah it's fucked up and nasty but it didn't get into my head like this one did.

Someone watch that video, who has the guts?

The Eugene Armstrong beheading was much, much worse.

DOOODE

It's maggots eating his brain!!

He's alive!! He's crying!! The maggots eating his brain hurts!!
Rick Reuben wrote:Marsupialized reminds me of freedom

Marsupialized wrote:
ssakmule wrote:What's it about? Beheading gnats, unsnouting anteaters?. I don't want to watch it, so could you briefly describe it for me?

It's fucking hideous, that's how I'd briefly describe it.

Click it man, just click it.

Does the video involve a man or animal?. I'm done with my fix of human beheadings, decapitations & road accidents. I used to act as if they would not affect me, but I still remember many of those images/videos vividly & I'm not keen to put some more undeletable megabytes into my head....so I'll pass, unless the video involves sending mosquitoes to meet seven virgins in heaven.
Lonesome Bulldog wrote:As long as elites are in the minority, minorities will stay in the majority of the poor.

ssakmule wrote:
Marsupialized wrote:
ssakmule wrote:What's it about? Beheading gnats, unsnouting anteaters?. I don't want to watch it, so could you briefly describe it for me?

It's fucking hideous, that's how I'd briefly describe it.

Click it man, just click it.

Does the video involve a man or animal?. I'm done with my fix of human beheadings, decapitations & road accidents. I used to act as if they would not affect me, but I still remember many of those images/videos vividly & I'm not keen to put some more undeletable megabytes into my head....so I'll pass, unless the video involves sending mosquitoes to meet seven virgins in heaven.

Read a few posts above this one, me and Panic just said what it is
Rick Reuben wrote:Marsupialized reminds me of freedom