For fans of US Maple..........

SecondEdition wrote:
Marsupialized wrote:Shippy is giving guitar lessons now from what I hear, says to contact him through the Miracle Condition website if anyone's interested.
He's a seriously nice guy and a phenomenal guitar player, if you are in the market for some guitar learnin' I'd say jump on that shit.

I am, at the moment. But he's not in Michigan, is he?

Would be worth the drive, I imagine.
Rick Reuben wrote:Marsupialized reminds me of freedom

Marsupialized wrote:Shippy is giving guitar lessons now from what I hear, says to contact him through the Miracle Condition website if anyone's interested.
He's a seriously nice guy and a phenomenal guitar player, if you are in the market for some guitar learnin' I'd say jump on that shit.

he'd be an incredible guitar teacher. he's really funny and easy to get along with, too.
kerble is right.

chopjob wrote:

Is kicking included?

Now I don't know him that well but I'd be willing to bet a fair amount of money on the fact he's not gonna kick you unless you really piss him off. He's a pretty easy going chap.
But I'm not like, getting a cut of this. I'm not his agent, I'm just pasing along the info. I would hope someone here would take the man up on his gracious offer. Send questions his way.
Rick Reuben wrote:Marsupialized reminds me of freedom

chopjob wrote:

Is kicking included?

LOL! No, the patented leg kick shall remain that way. Should Mark even see you you kicking he'll immediately drop you as a student. You have been warned.