Would You?: Erin Esurance

Totally
Total votes: 22 (59%)
She is a cartoon. Wtf, DrAwkward.
Total votes: 15 (41%)
Total votes: 37

lemur68 wrote:
ERawk wrote:So Ace, do you think that our lack of desire to fuck a cartoon humanoid comes from the fact that the males are hardly ever sexualized the way that females are?

I think that virtually every male superhero, especially Batman and Superman, has a homosexual subtext to it.
Available in hit crimson or surprising process this calculator will physics up your kitchen

Rick Reuben wrote:Another breakthrough in animation technology that people will need to determine how much they want to bang.

Lifelike animation heralds new era for computer games; follow this link to a one minute video of 'Emily'
times of london 8-18-08 wrote:Extraordinarily lifelike characters are to begin appearing in films and computer games thanks to a new type of animation technology.

Emily - the woman in the above animation - was produced using a new modeling technology that enables the most minute details of a facial expression to be captured and recreated.

She is considered to be one of the first animations to have overleapt a long-standing barrier known as 'uncanny valley' - which refers to the perception that animation looks less realistic as it approaches human likeness.
Looks nearly identical to a video of a real person.

someone has a crush on natalie portman and keira knightley.
To me Steve wrote:I'm curious why[...] you wouldn't just fuck off instead. Let's hear your record, cocksocket.