Interesting world records

Marsupialized wrote:MOST SEMEN SWALLOWED
Michelle Monahan had 1.7 pints of semen pumped out of her stomach in Los Angeles in July 1991.

I find this one hard to believe. Based on the available statistics and my calculations, that would mean that she's have to have swallowed between 160 and 536 ejaculations in a period of less than 1-2 hours, given normal rates for absorption of liquids and an average volume of 1.5-5 ml per ejaculation.

And just why would she need to get her stomach pumped? Semen fully liquefies in less than 5 minutes, has no known toxicity and is completely digestible. I'm calling bullshit on this (I'm not touching the others).
Marsupialized wrote:Right now somewhere nearby there is a fat video game nerd in his apartment fucking a pretty hot girl he met off craigslist. God bless that craig and his list.

geiginni wrote:
Michelle Monahan had 1.7 pints of semen pumped out of her stomach in Los Angeles in July 1991.

I find this one hard to believe. Based on the available statistics and my calculations, that would mean that she's have to have swallowed between 160 and 536 ejaculations in a period of less than 1-2 hours, given normal rates for absorption of liquids and an average volume of 1.5-5 ml per ejaculation.

And just why would she need to get her stomach pumped? Semen fully liquefies in less than 5 minutes, has no known toxicity and is completely digestible. I'm calling bullshit on this (I'm not touching the others).

Finally, that PhD pays off!
Stockhausen!

geiginni wrote:

So, she was probably really determined.

It's probably a good source of protein too.

Isn't this kind of like the Rod Stewart rumour that used to float around? Wasn't getting his stomach pumped part of it also?
Available in hit crimson or surprising process this calculator will physics up your kitchen

geiginni wrote:

definitely bullshit.
Madness waits for some. It creeps up on others.

GREATEST DISTANCE ATTAINED FOR A JET OF SEMEN
Horst Schultz achieved 18 ft 9 in with a 'substantial' amount of seminal fluid. He also hold the records for the greatest height(12ft 4in) and the greatest speed of ejaculation, or muzzle velocity, with 42.7mph.

that's the one that gets me. He shot a wad almost 19 feet?

Geez, I think I hit myself in the face once on accident after like a week without wanking but that's it. I thought that was a serious explosion.
19 feet?
Rick Reuben wrote:Marsupialized reminds me of freedom