Little details from your day

This morning I went to campus to pick up my upass instead of going tomorrow so I could use it to get back from work today and to campus tomorrow and save $3.50 ... Anyway I got the upass then tried to use it and it wouldn't work. Cta worker told me it doesn't start working til tomorrow. So really I wasted $2.00 and some time.

Fuck them and fuck their cake.

You think those people are your friends? They'd stab you in the back for a nickel and you know it. You have to strike first. Hit them fast and hard. harder than they've ever been hit. Complete surprise. Leave them stunned and in absolute disarray.

I'd go in there and slap the shit out of whoever is the guest of honor, just backhand the fuck out of him in front of everyone. Grab him by the shirt and shove the cake in his face. Don't say a word, just attack. be vicious, like a wild animal. Slam his head into the wall over and over.
After you've beaten him down, calmly grab a napkin, wipe your hands off and straighten your shirt. Calmly say 'If anyone else wants some of what I just gave this punk, I'll be in my cubicle'
Grab a piece of cake and bite into it as you are walking out. Stop and say 'Hey the cake's pretty good' then walk out.
Rick Reuben wrote:Marsupialized reminds me of freedom

H-GM wrote:I'm the new guy in the office. A co-worker is celebrating his birthday in the kitchen. They're having cake. Should I just go in, grab a plate, and wait for a handout?

Ask for some cake?

Look forlorn at my desk until I get some cake?

Wait until everyone leaves and steal a piece of cake?

I like cake.

Go in naked, say "The par-tay has arrived" then put your dick in cake.

You'll get the corner office, like, tomorrow.
You call me a hater like that's a bad thing

Ekkssvvppllott wrote:MayorofRockNRoll is apparently the poor man's thinking man.

Marsupialized wrote:Fuck them and fuck their cake.

You think those people are your friends? They'd stab you in the back for a nickel and you know it. You have to strike first. Hit them fast and hard. harder than they've ever been hit. Complete surprise. Leave them stunned and in absolute disarray.

I'd go in there and slap the shit out of whoever is the guest of honor, just backhand the fuck out of him in front of everyone. Grab him by the shirt and shove the cake in his face. Don't say a word, just attack. be vicious, like a wild animal. Slam his head into the wall over and over.
After you've beaten him down, calmly grab a napkin, wipe your hands off and straighten your shirt. Calmly say 'If anyone else wants some of what I just gave this punk, I'll be in my cubicle'
Grab a piece of cake and bite into it as you are walking out. Stop and say 'Hey the cake's pretty good' then walk out.

You are so cute!

I went it and asked who was the birthday-guy. He immediately spoke up and offered me some delicious cake. It was from Dinkel's. Chocolate cake with vanilla icing, sprinkles, and a raspberry filling. There was also a candied "Superman S" on top. Yum.

When will the time come for me to make fun of their favorite bands?
murderedman wrote:Your problem is your bloc attitude.