What in the hell is that Orangina furry commercial about?

You know what I'm talking about.

This.

It's on TV all the time. It's sick, and wrong, and very frightening.

How did furryism break in to mainstream culture?

SEXY OCTOPI? FUCKING NO

Someone explain all this horrifying weirdness to me.
Rick Reuben wrote:
daniel robert chapman wrote:I think he's gone to bed, Rick.
He went to bed about a decade ago, or whenever he sold his soul to the bankers and the elites.

Never even heard of Orangina, being in the States and all. However, a couple things:

1) This is a commercial for a product that has the same suffix (I believe this is the correct grammatical term) as "vagina."

2) It has a fantastic reference to Jean-Honore Fragonard's most famous Rococo painting, "The Swing."

3) It has bears. GD BEARS!
Dr. McNinja wrote:I just surfed a robo dracula from the Moon, so all y'alls can just take it.

Robert G wrote:Never even heard of Orangina, being in the States and all. However, a couple things:

1) This is a commercial for a product that has the same suffix (I believe this is the correct grammatical term) as "vagina."

2) It has a fantastic reference to Jean-Honore Fragonard's most famous Rococo painting, "The Swing."

3) It has bears. GD BEARS!

You've never heard of Orangina? I see it all the times in stores around Chicago.
Available in hit crimson or surprising process this calculator will physics up your kitchen

Did any one here find it at all.....

... arousing?

I mean, I just find it creepy and upsetting, but presumably some people find it sexy, right? Or they wouldn't have made it? You can share it with us. We're an understanding bunch.

Impressive spot, m'sieur!
Rick Reuben wrote:
daniel robert chapman wrote:I think he's gone to bed, Rick.
He went to bed about a decade ago, or whenever he sold his soul to the bankers and the elites.