What in the hell is that Orangina furry commercial about?

Robert G wrote:
Mark Hansen wrote:You've never heard of Orangina? I see it all the times in stores around Chicago.

Nope, but to be fair, I do live in Ohio.

You can get it here. It's at Whole Foods, and I think you can get it at Kroger and Giant Eagle as well, in the Mexican section where they also sell those Virgin Mary candles.

And apparently all of you missed this, posted in the Social Gathering: The Orgy thread last Thurdsay.

lemur68 wrote:
Marsupialized wrote:I just found out a disturbing fact.

Says here that 81% of furries are male.

We know. We just wanted you to find out on your own.

My interest in the furry orgy lifestyle was short lived. In fact I am now completely against furry orgies and want them banned and the people who partake thrown in jail.

Well, all good things come to an end, but you'll always have this Orangina commercial from France.
tocharian wrote:Cheese fries vs nonexistence. Duh.

I actually saw that post, and thank you for it; but I felt quite strongly that it needed its own thread. I need the input of my fellow Brits, and imagine they'll chime in on the morrow.

Lemur68, I have been thinking of you a lot lately.

I keep seeing a flyer around town for a band called "The Lemurians" and I like to pretend that they are either your backing band or your disciples.
Rick Reuben wrote:
daniel robert chapman wrote:I think he's gone to bed, Rick.
He went to bed about a decade ago, or whenever he sold his soul to the bankers and the elites.

simmo wrote:I actually saw that post, and thank you for it; but I felt quite strongly that it needed its own thread. I need the input of my fellow Brits, and imagine they'll chime in on the morrow.

Lemur68, I have been thinking of you a lot lately.

I keep seeing a flyer around town for a band called "The Lemurians" and I like to pretend that they are either your backing band or your disciples.

I wish! Probably just followers of Madame Blavatsky.
tocharian wrote:Cheese fries vs nonexistence. Duh.